ELEX

I haven't play this game, BUT I've heard it's very buggy and has a lot of problems. A lot of people said that this game's problems prevent it to be as fun and good as it could've been. 

aka Vincent Van Vega

In Vacation FOREVER:

aTeg9KQKZVw

IMO this is true for most of what this developer makes (Gothic and Risen series). IMO they are fun in spite of the bugs due to their interesting worlds.

This games story/theme/environments was enough to get me past the bad aspects of the game. If the combat and was good, this would easily be one of my top games. Exploring is fun, but the movement is a bit wonky.

I really enjoyed this game when i played it back when it dropped. In 2019, with most of the bugs ironed out, this is a real gem of a game. Sure, it's not as good as Gothic 2, but nothing is. Not even water. 

Loved this game when I played it in 2018, enough to do 2 playthroughs. Personally had no qualms with the combat and didn't experience any bugs except for ragdolls sometimes glitching. The verticality involving the jetpack to explore the environment and exploring every nook and cranny was one of the main elements that made me love the game, it felt like there was some kind of loot in every corner.

It's good. But be wary of combat. Do not fall for the trap and play it as intended. Instead, bring someone with you so they get all the agro, than spam grenades and range attack. And get the flamethrower as soon as you can.

On 11/21/2020 at 3:45 PM, StrixLiterata said:

That is how I found out about the game and how to play it properly.

On 6/21/2020 at 9:54 AM, Gun said:

It's good. But be wary of combat. Do not fall for the trap and play it as intended. Instead, bring someone with you so they get all the agro, than spam grenades and range attack. And get the flamethrower as soon as you can.

Flamethrower sucks. Just spam grenades'