Random thread

We all know about first-person shooters and third-person shooters, but when are they going to fill it in with second-person shooters? Or maybe fourth-person shooters...

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

666xj.png

Coincidence? I thought not!

ha ha! I knew it!

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

There is nothing left for you but slow death, as your lungs get filled with toxic gases.

"He could kill us all. For him... it'd be easy." --Batman, on the subject of Plastic Man.

He just kept talking and talking in one long incredibly unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic so that no one had a chance to interrupt it was really quite hypnotic...

You're entering a realm which is...unusual. Maybe it's magic, or contains some kind of monster. The second one. Prepare to enter...the Scary Door.

So do guns, fish, bats, chainsaws, monkeys small animals school buses lions tigers bears hippopotamus laughter people fists umbrellas and everything at Walmart!

If you put together all the money I owe to companies for copyright violations alone, I would owe over $10 million... I'm just glad they don't really care that much.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

So do guns, fish, bats, chainsaws, monkeys small animals school buses lions tigers bears hippopotamus laughter people fists umbrellas and everything at Walmart!

Guns don't kill people, UH UH. I kill people....with guns.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

duh duh tshh... duh duh tshh... guess what did I hummed

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"