Random thread

Liar! All of lies! Lies and slander!

OHAI! DIDN'T SEE YA THERE!

arbys.jpg

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

I'm going to randomly be not random...

Phew... I'm glad that's over with...

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

If you stick on leg over your other knee, then put one pointer finger up your nose, and another finger from the other had in your ear, and hop around on your remaining leg while singing 'Feelings' at the loudest and most off key you can, you just might get looked at funny.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

How many does it take?

It takes 810 licks to get to the center of the Tootsie Pop.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

They call me....yellow-skinned wacky man!

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

LfHPbxawzUI

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

Description:

Tatsuhiko Kido, a vocational/technical school student who's staying in his school's dorms, one day discovers a hole in the wall of his apartment room. He peeks through the hole, but when he does so, he sees his neighbor, Ikuno Emiru, masturbating and he's caught peeking! However, when he goes over to inform her of the hole in the wall, she shuts the door in his face. Luckily for him, he's able to stop the door from closing and pursues after her, but, in his haste, he trips and lands right on top of her. As luck would have it, she takes a picture of them in a compromising position and tries to blackmail him into getting naked?!

21358275.jpg

Me three. There's also that awkward moment where you go to the forums to see if anyone has posted/you want to post, just to find out you were the last one posting and it's been a good hour. In other words it's like this:

leaving-now-grandpa-simpsons.gif

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

I get that sometimes. I just hit the edit button. Or delete my post and repost in the same thread with the extra information I want in it. That way, people will be able to see "hey look new here".

Or delete my post and repost in the same thread with the extra information I want in it. That way, people will be able to see "hey look new here".

tumblr_makcy3gKFq1rw29eto1_r1_500.gif

I seriously never even thought of that.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

Or delete my post and repost in the same thread with the extra information I want in it. That way, people will be able to see "hey look new here".

tumblr_makcy3gKFq1rw29eto1_r1_500.gif

I seriously never even thought of that.

I don't do that because I far to narcissistic to delete one of my posts

non-euclidean fuck machine