Random thread

How many doves do you think it would take to carry a 2 or 3 old child and fly away with it? Like, I'm just talking your average white dove. How many of them do you think it would take to fly away with that child?

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

Are they African Doves or those crazy doves that can breath sharks that ride small gators at people?

How many doves do you think it would take to carry a 2 or 3 old child and fly away with it? Like, I'm just talking your average white dove. How many of them do you think it would take to fly away with that child?

hundreds.

hundreds.

Well, you figure about 15lbs or so for the kid, I'd guess around 200-300 maybe. Why doves though? those fucker's are expensive.

Synergize proactively. Execute earnings enhancement efficiencies. Monetize mission-critical methodologies. Cultivate comprehensive cross-platform cost-saving convergence. Enhance equity, maximize ROI, optimize TCO. Disintermediate distributed deployment of downstream deliverables. Normalize net-net nonnegative negotiables. Interdelineate scalable, robust, granular paradigms. Facilitate frictionless front-end fiducial functionalization. Totalize transactive target-tailored tractables. Create compelling content contextualizations. Incentivize, incubate, implement, integrate, and iterate innovative, impactful, interactively intermediated infrastructures. I believe you have my stapler.

[edited]

I kinda get it, but somebody explain the final frame to me.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

I kinda get it, but somebody explain the final frame to me.

If I'm not mistaken, the lat panel has nothing to do with the first two, and all they really want is Half-Life 3.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Whenever cooking instructions on boxes of ready made food say "cook x to y minutes", I compulsively set the timer to the average of the two times it says.

100 percent average every time, all the time.

Alright, time for a mind blow. So as we all know, 3 + 6 = 9, and that 1/3 + 2/3 = 3/3 or 1. Now if we took that a step further, and turned it into decimals, we would get .3 + .6 = 1, but wait, that can't be right because 3 + 6 = 9, not 10, so shouldn't .3 + .6 = .9?

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA