Random thread

Cause we love you. :3 It's the only explanation. XP

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Or we're stalking you... Either works.

And no, stalking doesn't require any form of emotional attachment to the subject.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

It's more MY habit of leaving things unattended. Since that screenshot was about 3 days of logging on and off and losing internet and putting the computer into sleep mode and never closing any windows.

Retired Forum Moderator

kUJcRNvh.jpg

I love it when the camera goes all trippy with the propellers. Also, I'm either going to post random US trip stuff in this thread, or make a different thread. X3 I love planes. <3

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

stalking doesn't require any form of emotional attachment to the subject.

It helps though, gives you a reason to stalk.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Stalking these day is as simple as adding someone on facebook, and following/subscribing to all their social media crap.

With the amount of information people freely give on social media, and of course location tagging, stalkers no longer have to physically follow someone to learn everything about someone.

Your actions affect so many others than yourself. You will come to realize what little choice you have. You will do what you must, become what you must, or others will pay for your cowardice. You WILL accept the gifts offered to you.

(insert dried fruit) is the BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your actions affect so many others than yourself. You will come to realize what little choice you have. You will do what you must, become what you must, or others will pay for your cowardice. You WILL accept the gifts offered to you.

Genuine question, what do my mates have to put in front of my US phone number to be able to call an actual US number if they are from another country?

I hate this phone shit for being confusing. XD If my number was... 1310XXXXXX.... What would they put at the front of it?

-------

the U.S. country code is +1 if that's what you're asking

because the U.S. is just that important

the name's riley

Gotta make sure anyone daring to call us knows where we stand in this equation.

hell yeah

the name's riley