Random thread

I get that a lot, because I keep the forum open in a tab constantly (along with my email, Facebook, and Twitter).

Because I never actually log out, I wonder if that makes me show up as constantly online, even when my Laptop is asleep.

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

No, after 5 minutes of idling it stops displaying people as online even if they don't close the window. All that shows is basically who navigated anywhere on the forums in the last 5 minutes.

Forums tend to look less active the smaller that window is too.

Retired Forum Moderator

Then there's that reflex to click out as fast as possible until you realize it's too late.

Retired Forum Moderator

Then after that, the relationship is at a crossroad. you either awkwardly go back to doing whatever you were doing before and let it be awkward, or man the fuck up, finish the deed, and maybe arrange to trade wives for an afternoon. No idea what equivalent thing WE can do for our situation, but dude...It's gotta get weird, or it's going to be made weird.

On a totally different note, my mate made this. Fuck this guy's talent. Give it to me instead.

6KGbb4OGjEM

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

That awkward moment when you look back at all the things the player character is apparently attracted to, and realize one possible reason she's named "Frisk".

"Reality has a well-known liberal bias." -Stephen Colbert.

Sad thing is, I've been a member for a year and a bit now, am a moderator, and didn't even know a "Who is Online" page existed. >.> Oopsies. Should you trust me? XD

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Go on...

Are you talking to me? I legitimately cannot tell.

"Reality has a well-known liberal bias." -Stephen Colbert.