Random thread

Four words: I fucking LOVE wine.

Actually, there's a LOT of words you could substitute "wine" with, and that would work just as well. Including sex, which I can thank wine for allowing. Thank you wine.

I am intoxicated right now.

Goodnight everybody. See you in 2-3 days.

"Reality has a well-known liberal bias." -Stephen Colbert.

Including sex, which I can thank wine for allowing.

Hmm... I love good wine too... But for me - sex and wine are totally mutually exclusive. I don't get anywhere near the desired amount of pleasure from sex if I do it after having even a glass of wine...

Well, though, thanks to Jeb I won't now need to concern myself with wine and sex interfering anymore :P Vampire ways... blood is the tipple of choice there, hehe :D

Regards

Well, though, thanks to Jeb I won't now need to concern myself with wine and sex interfering anymore :P Vampire ways... blood is the tipple of choice there, hehe :D

Regards

:P <3

@Seattleite: Goodnight. XP Have a good 2-3 days. XD

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

@Seattleite: Goodnight. XP Have a good 2-3 days. XD

For the record, that was hyperbole, I sober up pretty quick. Despite me and my girlfriend going through six bottles of wine together. I'm pretty sure it was a good night, but I'm a little fuzzy on the details.

As a side note:

I am seriously starting to doubt that hangovers actually exist.

I had an incident with 3 bottles of sake, a mac mic, and TF2. That was the day I learned that hangovers exist.

That was also the day that I discovered that I don't forget anything when drunk.

Retired Forum Moderator

I am noticing shocking parallels between Lesser Dog and my own dog.

I was thinking about the excitement about being pet, really. Also they kinda look alike. Though... That's about it.

Also, it's not a sword. It's a stone dogger made of pomer-granite.

I hate life... It can go jump off a clif, or a bridg, or a... DAMNIT LIFE, why are you taking away last letters?!?

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

[attachment=0]lies.png[/attachment]

Lies. I'm not experiencing anything like that.

That's assuming you're using all the available bandwidth and have a computer good enough to handle it.

Ping should be mostly accurate though

the name's riley

I don't even play this game but this is still pretty great.

c-3DS4yOFJQ

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

My greatest shame of 2016 so far is killing Sif.

sif-the-great-grey-wolf-large.jpg

How could a game make me do this?!

Retired Forum Moderator

So, I passed through the city yesterday, and the most awesome thing happened.

It was kinda late, and there weren't many people around. I got to talking with this one nerdy couple next to me about Fallout 4 while waiting for the bus, and that turned into a talk about music from the '30s, '40s and '50s. That turned into a talk about dance, and I brought up the lindy hop. Not only did they know what that is (which is already impressive), the gal was a lindy INSTRUCTOR. I was a bit incredulous, but she pulled her (boyfriend? husband?) off his seat and they DID A LINDY ON THE SIDEWALK.

It was over pretty fast, but if somebody had told me that would happen on a random trip through Seattle, I would have laughed at them. As it was, I was laughing pretty hard aready.

EDIT:

Apparently it was yesterday. I can't believe it's already 5:00 in the morning.

Well I WAS gonna all nighter but Bloodborne left my room and took the PS4 with it, so... chocolate then sleep.

I realize I play that game too much but whatever.

Retired Forum Moderator