take that back motherfucker

the name's riley

Funyuns are shit.

take that back motherfucker

I'll fite u!

1v1 him in minesweeper

5Gdhmgj24hA

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Whatever, a small mistake, the joke still stands.

You know, you should see a doctor for an erection lasting longer than 4 hours

1s6aNjJRbrA

the name's riley

Whatever, a small mistake, the joke still stands.

You know, you should see a doctor for an erection lasting longer than 4 hours

1s6aNjJRbrA

are-you-high.jpg

Post #2: If I had a nickel for every time I failed a math test I'd have 23 cents.

Post #3: HUZZAH! I have done it! Every thread on the first page of Free-For-All, I have now marked as read (without doing the cheap method of clicking the 'mark everything as read' button).

Hello?

Anyone?

Please respond, I'm bored, lonely, and I think wolves are after me.

FsDWG9zlbnY

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

How to math; brought to you by Steam:

yfCnNEm.png

And if you want a refund, you get $4.99 back. :D

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

I have a really random question that I want a serious answer for. XP This is like... something that popped in my mind because I decided to lie down for 10 minutes. XD It's like the equivalent of shower thoughts.

When it comes to like, pregnant women and whatever... what happens if you're a really tiny pregnant woman and you go through childbirth? Would that hurt more cause your structure is like... tighter and smaller? I have no idea how it works. X3 If you have two really tall parents, I don't imagine the baby would be any taller than the average baby, or am I wrong? Cause if that's the case, that'd SUCK for the female. XD Like... If the father was really really tall and the baby was bigger than the norm and you go through labor with that as a really short thin lady. God damn. Or... is it that because the female is small, the baby will be small too? Cause I'm like... 60% sure you only take after your parents' height as you're growing up, not at birth... Or hell, is it just random chance if you've got a big/small baby?

I'm not even going to apologize for the randomness like I usually do because this is the designated thread. XP

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Even if you're tight and petite, normally, Mother Nature takes care of things. The birth canal stretches and the baby gets through, then the afterbirth. Everything then slowly goes back to almost normal... You might not feel quite that tight after all that.

There is one "but" to it, though. The thing is how far you pelvis bones can spread and open. If the baby's head won't go through - it's a big problem. But - the obstetritians will be able to take measurements long before you even due to go into labour and if there is anything like that they will direct you to do a caesarean section. And the benefit of that is that you avoid all the pain and stretching in the first place. And it's very safe too..

Regards