Random thread

KWreHiN_E-Q

(jojo spoilers)

Future jojos are gonna have some tough competition in making me like them more than Joseph.

Retired Forum Moderator

You know, both Satan and Hades don't deserve all the shit they get. I'll start off with Satan, since that's the one you all know. Also, I'm going to use the King James version since that's the version I learned during my time as a practising Mormon.

Satan didn't like how God was doing things, so he started a war. I think you all can figure out how that went. So after God defeats Satan in the war that happened roughly around Revelations B.C., he threw him down to Earth and made him his bitch. God loved free choice so much that he told Satan to offer the Fruit to Eve and pretend he didn't want them to eat it, and being human she took it. God punished them but notice he doesn't really do much to punish the snake, aside from a little bruising. So now that Satan is God's bitch, he stands at the doorway to Hell to open it for people that God throws down because they did something he didn't like, like eat a fig or send a child to his death to grab a penny. Satan has nothing to do with the process of whether or not you go to Hell, he's just there to open the door on God's whim.

Now for Hades. He had it even worse, he didn't even start a war this time, he just drew a straw and became Official Doorkeeper of the Underworld. And people still hated him, enough that the WDC went to shit on his image even further by making him the villain of that horrible Hercules film.

In short, these people aren't even malicious, they just got the short end of luck and everyone hates their guts to this day. I don't think they should be worshipped, but a little recognition of their not evil ness would be nice.

This random YouTuber is getting laid with random hot dudes, and is basically the worst person in existence. Why? Just watch the free video.

Red and yellow do go together.

Americans are weird. Once a year we ask a groundhog if there's going to be more or less winter. We also tell our kids to not accept candy from strangers, yet once a year, we let them (and sometimes go with them) so that they can get candy from strangers.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Americans are weird. Once a year we ask a groundhog if there's going to be more or less winter. We also tell our kids to not accept candy from strangers, yet once a year, we let them (and sometimes go with them) so that they can get candy from strangers.

George Carlin once said that the quickest way to being in a Gifted and Talented class is to maintain a body temperature somewhere in the high nineties, regardless of chromosome count because they're afraid that the parents will sue them for saying something bad about their child. Basically, our litigy is the reason we ask a groundhog about winter.

This random YouTuber is getting laid with random hot dudes, and is basically the worst person in existence. Why? Just watch the free video.

So Sony PA is going to take a shit on Peter Rabbit next. Sad.

Not like the brazen giant of Greek fame,

With conquering limbs astride from land to land;

Here at our sea-washed, sunset gates shall stand

A mighty woman with a torch, whose flame

Is the imprisoned lightning, and her name

MOTHER OF EXILES. From her beacon-hand

Glows world-wide welcome; her mild eyes command

The air-bridged harbor that twin cities frame.

"Keep, ancient lands, your storied pomp!" cries she

With silent lips. "Give me your tired, your poor,

Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,

The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.

Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,

I lift my lamp beside the golden door!

The New Colossus; engraved in bronze in the Statue of Liberty

Retired Forum Moderator

First is last and last is first.

tim-and-eric-mind-blown.gif

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

I think I found the perfect "When you're in hell, but the music there is so damn good" face.

rick-wakeman-closed-eyes-corbis.jpg

Welp, now what?