Random thread

2017-02-13-Car-ma-Sutra.png?fit=1005%2C343

But... is it okay? XD Or is it considered sex in public? What if your windows were extremely tinted?

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

EtzlKJ1dObU

I lost it as soon as he started speaking. Sounds like a 20 year old in his basement. XD

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

I would love to do what some people do where they half-animate themselves and others as they tell a story about their personal life. All their stories are so funny and uplifting and stuff like that and I love telling people stories. But problem is I have very few stories to share... since a good portion of my life is just a big disaster. XD Like majority of events I could talk about are super depressing and just not something the public needs to hear about it, and certainly not stuff I want my family to know.

It's as annoying as the time I found out I couldn't ever be an airplane pilot cause I wear glasses. :I

My wishes, crushed again!

-------

It's as annoying as the time I found out I couldn't ever be an airplane pilot cause I wear glasses. :I

My wishes, crushed again!

Oh, Jeb, no - even commercial pilots can wear glasses up to +5/-6 or certain form of contact lenses and for private pilot licence the requirements are even more relaxed. For PPL you need Class 2 medical. Actually, it is even possible to get a restricted pilot licence (only valid for Australia) with just one eye :D

Regards

Every day I'm a fat fuck.

This random YouTuber is getting laid with random hot dudes, and is basically the worst person in existence. Why? Just watch the free video.

Red and yellow do go together.

and the wind keeps blowing down my house

changing directions north to south

I always spoke my mind

like a rhinoceros charging into walls

and when I courted you

I never said the words at all

maybe it came out wrong

I don't know where it came from

the truth can hurt some times

like the greatest lie

on the best of days i'm a loaded gun
On the worst of days I'm a burned out candle

Retired Forum Moderator

Meanwhile on DeviantArt, let us count how many comics I get suggested to look at that involve Undertale.

c5E0iAc.png

1... 2... 3... 4... 5... 6...

6 out of 9.

Undertale is a meh game to me, I don't like it nor hate it. But this is just getting fucking ridiculous. >.>

-------

well gee thanks for finishing the rest of the song for me :roll:

this was supposed to be a DUET

the name's riley

well gee thanks for finishing the rest of the song for me :roll:

this was supposed to be a DUET

But the flow was broken D:

Retired Forum Moderator