Random thread

2017-02-13-Car-ma-Sutra.png?fit=1005%2C343

But... is it okay? XD Or is it considered sex in public? What if your windows were extremely tinted?

EtzlKJ1dObU

I lost it as soon as he started speaking. Sounds like a 20 year old in his basement. XD

I would love to do what some people do where they half-animate themselves and others as they tell a story about their personal life. All their stories are so funny and uplifting and stuff like that and I love telling people stories. But problem is I have very few stories to share... since a good portion of my life is just a big disaster. XD Like majority of events I could talk about are super depressing and just not something the public needs to hear about it, and certainly not stuff I want my family to know.

It's as annoying as the time I found out I couldn't ever be an airplane pilot cause I wear glasses. :I

My wishes, crushed again!

It's as annoying as the time I found out I couldn't ever be an airplane pilot cause I wear glasses. :I

My wishes, crushed again!

Oh, Jeb, no - even commercial pilots can wear glasses up to +5/-6 or certain form of contact lenses and for private pilot licence the requirements are even more relaxed. For PPL you need Class 2 medical. Actually, it is even possible to get a restricted pilot licence (only valid for Australia) with just one eye :D

Regards

and the wind keeps blowing down my house

changing directions north to south

I always spoke my mind

like a rhinoceros charging into walls

and when I courted you

I never said the words at all

maybe it came out wrong

I don't know where it came from

the truth can hurt some times

like the greatest lie

on the best of days i'm a loaded gun
On the worst of days I'm a burned out candle

Meanwhile on DeviantArt, let us count how many comics I get suggested to look at that involve Undertale.

c5E0iAc.png

1... 2... 3... 4... 5... 6...

6 out of 9.

Undertale is a meh game to me, I don't like it nor hate it. But this is just getting fucking ridiculous. >.>

well gee thanks for finishing the rest of the song for me :roll:

this was supposed to be a DUET

well gee thanks for finishing the rest of the song for me :roll:

this was supposed to be a DUET

But the flow was broken D: