Random thread

So, that's it huh? We're some kind of Night of the Day of the Dawn of the Son of the Bride of the Return of the Revenge of the Terror of the Attack of the Evil, Mutant, Alien, Flesh Eating, Hellbound, Zombified Living Dead Part 2: In Shocking 2-D

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

"I tried very hard to cut the sky in half. One for my lover and one for me. But the sky kept moving and clouds from his territory came into mine. I tried pushing it away with both my hands. Harder and harder. But the sky kept moving and the clouds from my territory went into his. I bought a sofa and placed it in the middle. But the clouds kept floating over it. I built a wall in the middle. But the sky started flow through it. I dug a trench. And then it rained and the sky made clouds over the trench. I tried very hard to cut the sky in half." - Shilpa Gupta, There is No Border Here

When close friends speak ill of close friends

they pass their abuse from ear to ear

in dying whispers -

even now, when prayers are no longer prayed.

What sounds like violent coughing

turns out to be laughter.

Shuntarō Tanikawa

I've been reading up psychology textbooks and even though I'm just covering the basics I'm already like...

tim-and-eric-mind-blown.gif

XD

There's just so much interesting stuff... Neurotransmitters, all the different types like Serotonin and Epinephrine, then the Central Nervous System and all four cortex, oh and the Autonomic nervous system with its sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous systems. It's sooo cooool! XD I regret so much not studying a psychology class back in Highschool.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Me telling my friend about Dark Souls' Painted World of Ariamas and the statue sentries:

"This place has one of my favorite moments in the ga-"

*remembers the stupid hat invader*

"Okay this place has 2 of my favorite moments in the ga-"

*remembers Priscilla*

"Okay this place has 3 of my favorite moments in the game"

Retired Forum Moderator

One thing Final Fantasy 9 has taught me is: Watch your worries go bye by peeing like a man.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

I was born on the Cold November.

This sentence keeps reappearing in my dreams, and I don't know why. Most recently, it was spoken by the man of a couple I was with in my last dream. He brought me tight to him and whispered it in my ear, having grown colder. When he pulled away, he had no memory of the incident whatsoever.

I swear to God, I'm not making this up.

This random YouTuber is getting laid with random hot dudes, and is basically the worst person in existence. Why? Just watch the free video.

Red and yellow do go together.

I was born on the Cold November.

This sentence keeps reappearing in my dreams, and I don't know why. Most recently, it was spoken by the man of a couple I was with in my last dream. He brought me tight to him and whispered it in my ear, having grown colder. When he pulled away, he had no memory of the incident whatsoever.

I swear to God, I'm not making this up.

Geez, sounds like a writing prompt. XD

OT:

lyle_and_may_s_first_encounter_by_jeb_cc-db0k6ca.png

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Bad jokes from my Java instructor part 1 (future parts not guaranteed):

Him: "Is this you first time working with Java?"

Me: "Yup"

Him: "Cool. Me too."

"My computer is pretty powerful. It can complete an infinite loop in 10 minutes."

"I don't know if you guys knew this, but the astronomy community is actually considering renaming Uranus. They were getting tired of some people giggling when they said it. Last I heard they were considering Ursphincter."

Retired Forum Moderator

Fried me up some delicious motherboard. Too bad that meal set me back $150.

Retired Forum Moderator