Random thread

*Plays game* This game is bloody amazing! *plays more of game* I love how so much, yet so little gets done in this game in a hour, and I'm still having fun! *stops playing game for [insert dumb reason here]* *plays different game* Oh man, this game is great! I can't wait to finish it! *Plays more of game* Oh man, that bit was heart wrenching/tough but in a good way/funny/other thing but I'm glad I'm sticking through it! *Notices unfinished games* Huh, I should get back into those one of these days. *Finishes game* Oh man, what an ending. What an ending. I need a breather before playing another serious game on a serious session *plays a one shot funny casual game for the rest of the night, maybe even all day the next day* Hmmm... which serious game should I have a serious playthrough, or continue on? *Picks new game, game with an unfinished playthrough or an old game I haven't touched in a while* *repeat process until I have a backlog of unfinished games while still getting new games*

I'm typing this as I'm looking at my unfinished playthrough of Castle of Illusion, Evoland 2, Far Cry 4, HITMAN, Shadow of Mordor, Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja STORM 4, Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory, TRANSFORMERS: Devastation, Final Fantasy 3 10/10-2 7 & 8, Assassin's Creed 2 & Unity, DOOM, Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, Enslaved: Odyssey to the West, Witcher 3, Kingdoms of Amalur, among a number of PS4/3 (3)DS, and PSP games. Oh and I plan on getting more games...

635880775901252529-1808454323_giphy.gif

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

To all the bilingual+ peeps; How the heck do you learn another language? XD

I've been wanting to learn Russian for ages now, I still want to. It's such a fascinating language and IMO it sounds beautiful and even cute at times. But I just have no idea how to learn another language. I've done some of the basics, you know, yes, no, that, this, mum, dad, sister, brother. But the thought of forming a complete sentence is just mind-blowing to me. So how did you guys learn English or another language? >.> It's so hard. And my memory is shit. XD

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

I've been wanting to learn Russian for ages now, I still want to. It's such a fascinating language and IMO it sounds beautiful and even cute at times. But I just have no idea how to learn another language. I've done some of the basics, you know, yes, no, that, this, mum, dad, sister, brother. But the thought of forming a complete sentence is just mind-blowing to me. So how did you guys learn English or another language? >.> It's so hard. And my memory is shit. XD

I studied English ever since the first grade. I actually lucked out here, because usually in our country teaching staff don't even provide English lessons for early graders. And so I managed to have English in every single grade. And then I discovered the English side of the Internet

So yeah, being young kinda contributes to the learning factor here.

A couple of years ago I tried to study Italian and Spanish. It turned out to be much harder than English

A.K.A. UberCatSR

Favorite game: Quake 1.

--------

It's debatable, but Duolingo personally really helped me out.

This random YouTuber is getting laid with random hot dudes, and is basically the worst person in existence. Why? Just watch the free video.

Red and yellow do go together.

Thanks Zaraki for showing me this, so I'm sharing it with everyone here:

final-fantasy-looney-tunes-image-wallpaper-ipad-mini-3.jpg

@Ninja:Hey,no prob!

Kvqde1Wh.jpg

Took this from my uni and it caught me by surprise.

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude

It's debatable, but Duolingo personally really helped me out.

I've heard about it before but I forgot the name. Had a quick squiz at it.

lWD480x.png

FML. XD

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

Hey, at least it wasn't something like you saying you're pregnant when you're trying to say you're embarrassed.

Women don't live longer than men.

Women live longer than average than men, but at the same time men make up over 90% of workplace deaths because they make up 90% of the workers of dangerous jobs like construction, Uranium-baaed nuclear power, and not even counting the military.

This random YouTuber is getting laid with random hot dudes, and is basically the worst person in existence. Why? Just watch the free video.

Women live longer than average than men, but at the same time men make up over 90% of workplace deaths because they make up 90% of the workers of dangerous jobs like construction, Uranium-baaed nuclear power, and not even counting the military.

I think you're over-complicating that statement. I'm pretty sure that when someone says 'Women live longer than men', they're referring to the age at which an elder passes away from natural causes. >.>

-------

12 minutes into this game, and I already broke it.... WHY DON'T I RECORD EVERYTIME I PLAY?!

?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-format=jpeg&output-quality=95&fit=inside|1024:576&composite-to%3D%2A%2C%2A%7C1024%3A576&background-color=black

"THIS JUST IN: Wives live longer than husbands because they're not married to women."

-Colin Mochrie

A year ago, my mind got so loopy after being up for 24 hours, it got to a point I'm hearing "ooga chaka" from Hooked On A Feeling looping in my head for hours.

Welp, now what?

I think you're over-complicating that statement. I'm pretty sure that when someone says 'Women live longer than men', they're referring to the age at which an elder passes away from natural causes. >.>

Men are just about equally as capable of lasting into the 100s, I was talking about the national average life expectancy.