Random thread

So let me get this straight. Now longliveprose is insulting others?

...Can we just get rid of him and be done with it?

A.K.A. UberCatSR

Favorite game: Quake 1.

--------

So let me get this straight. Now longliveprose is insulting others?

...Can we just get rid of him and be done with it?

When did that happen? All I did was say I didn't really think animu was good. Didn't even call anyone a retard this time.

I used a laugh that came from an actually good original source.

Right, Harmful Opinions, quality content, just like all those other dime-a-dozen commentators who profit off picking the lowest hanging SJW fruit they can find.

Hey, when your main point is making a joke and you do, you don't have the same quality restrictions a "news" informer does. You start just being about two things: how good your jokes are and how good your editing is.

This random YouTuber is getting laid with random hot dudes, and is basically the worst person in existence. Why? Just watch the free video.

Red and yellow do go together.

When did that happen?

https://puu.sh/vPJhM.png

I don't even care that you intentionally mispronounce the word "anime" in an attempt to annoy others. "I'm not trying to annoy others." you may say, but I dunno...

And in case you want to add something else: no, I don't care about Harmful Opinions either.

A.K.A. UberCatSR

--------

When did that happen?

https://puu.sh/vPJhM.png

Oh, you thought I was being serious there. For. . .some reason.

:?:

This random YouTuber is getting laid with random hot dudes, and is basically the worst person in existence. Why? Just watch the free video.

Oh! So that's what it was? It was just a joke all along! Man, I feel so stupid now.

It wasn't fucking funny.

A.K.A. UberCatSR

--------

Oh! So that's what it was? It was just a joke all along! Man, I feel so stupid now.

It wasn't fucking funny.

They can't all be winners.

It wasn't fucking funny.

They can't all be winners.

da_rules.png

If you have to tell people it was a joke, then it wasn't obvious.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Hey, when your main point is making a joke and you do, you don't have the same quality restrictions a "news" informer does. You start just being about two things: how good your jokes are and how good your editing is.

His market is oversaturated and he brings nothing new to the table. He isn't funny and his editing isn't good. There's a reason his channel growth is completely stagnant, his content is BAD.

the name's riley

His market is oversaturated and he brings nothing new to the table.

Said the fan of a gaming channel. Although Ross does do some different things from other gaming YouTubers, the whole "I'm just going to tell you what I think about it" thing is something you could probably find elsewhere if you wanted to.

He isn't funny

Subjective thing.

and his editing isn't good. There's a reason his channel growth is completely stagnant, his content is BAD.

More objective subjective thing. The objective part of editing quality is timing, correct scaling, and not using dissolves, and the subjective part is the other things, like how often it's edited and how many special effects there are. As far as I know, if there are any timing issues they're negligible and his videos are in widescreen so scaling isn't really an issue. I don't really see any problems with his editing, other than being a little basic. But hey, I'm pretty sure we both know someone else whose editing skills aren't great but we still give him a pass.

I can understand you don't find him funny but to say that the (mostly) objective parts of his videos are bad while giving a pass for the same thing for someone else seems, I don't know, hypocritical? And this is coming from a serial hypocrite.

I guess you could compare apples to oranges, but it wont get you far.

It's finally done it!

kEOpr2jai9c

With 1337 songs (no joke, and not planned), my Vita finally went to 'Skyrim Atmospheres' while in shuffle.

something

I mean, sure, not like Ross started the mind genre or anything.

wd03Y3QAX2A

the name's riley

something

wd03Y3QAX2A

You don't watch the livestreams, do you?

something

wd03Y3QAX2A

You don't watch the livestreams, do you?

PhtIIhjRh4E

the name's riley

PhtIIhjRh4E

I ask because I think it was in, I don't know, November 2015 or around there, he said he doesn't take credit for coming up with the idea of adapting existing material into a new story, just applying it to video games.

I don't take credit for coming up with ass kicking, just applying my foot up your ass.

So you send money everyday

A clichéd dream just doesn't pay

And no matter how hard I play,

Neverland never seemed so far away

You send money everyday

Because I never got it made

And no matter how hard I play,

Neverland never seemed so far away

Retired Forum Moderator