Random thread

How do you get off topic in a random thre-ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD

Hypnotoad.gif?1242579895

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

I want to post something but I can't stop staring at HypnoToad.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

"Can I have your name please?"

"Robert Loggia"

"Can you spell that for me?"

"Certainly, that's Robert Loggia: R,as in Robert Loggia, O, as in Oh my god, It's Robert Loggia, B, as in By God that's Robert Loggia, E, as in Everybody loves Robert Loggia, R, as in Robert Loggia, T, as in Tim look over there it's Robert Loggia, spaaacceee, L, as in Look over there it's Robert Loggia......

robert-loggia.jpg

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

I need more time to read the backposts and reply to them...

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

THE SPANISH INQUISITION!

"Surprise, fear, ruthless efficiency and an almost fanatical devotion to the Pope!"

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Why is everyone so focused on the Spanish Inquisition? Why do you never mention the Salem Witch Trials, Watergate, or Area 51?

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.