Random thread

We tried to celebrate haloween in Ukraine once and apparently some grandpa thought the kids were some kind of weird robbers or prankers and came out with a shotgun instead of candy.

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

im teh baws.

bawsbawsbawsbawsbawsbawsbawsbawsbawsbawsbawsbawsbawsbawsbawsbawsbawsbawsbawsbawsbawsbawsbaws

And when he gets to heaven,

To saint Peter he will tell;

One more soldier reporting, sir.

I've served my time in Hell!

Probably.

Anyway, I have my physical today (in a half hour). It is normal for me to be uncomfortable when a middle-aged man grabs my balls, even if he has a certificate that allows him to legally do that?

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Definitely.... *shiver*

7aty.jpg

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

Definitely.... *shiver*

7aty.jpg

Bro, I was trying to piss when that earthquake started. It shook EVERYTHING and I had to clean the entire bathroom. It was like friggin Daddy Day Care:

Then, for the hurricane, our sump pumps couldn't keep up with the rain, so we had to get a gas pump working, which took about an hour to set up and get running without pipes popping out of place. I lost my shoes in the mud, so I had to run around barefoot until 3 AM. Then, and this was the only good part, my dad let me play video games until morning while I checked on the new sump pump we had to install in what had to be record time before the basement flooded. We got SOOOO lucky with that storm. So I'm not sure if you're an east coaster, but that shit was the worst we've EVER had it.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

WTF are you talkin bout?

And when he gets to heaven,

To saint Peter he will tell;

One more soldier reporting, sir.

I've served my time in Hell!

The main character of this book is Sue, who lives in London. She wants to go to Norway to work, so she has started going to a Norwegian class. Now she is in a café reading her Teach Yourself Norwegian. A boy stops at her table, looks at her book and says: ...
What?

Definitely.... *shiver*

7aty.jpg

Bro, I was trying to piss when that earthquake started. It shook EVERYTHING and I had to clean the entire bathroom. It was like friggin Daddy Day Care:

Then, for the hurricane, our sump pumps couldn't keep up with the rain, so we had to get a gas pump working, which took about an hour to set up and get running without pipes popping out of place. I lost my shoes in the mud, so I had to run around barefoot until 3 AM. Then, and this was the only good part, my dad let me play video games until morning while I checked on the new sump pump we had to install in what had to be record time before the basement flooded. We got SOOOO lucky with that storm. So I'm not sure if you're an east coaster, but that shit was the worst we've EVER had it.

Of course I'm an East Coaster; if you haven't seen my location, it's "Metro Atlanta, GA." :P

And you made me lol at the Daddy Day Care part... sorry if I'm making light of that situation.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

WARNING: system out of random. to obtain more random please contact a system Administrator. just not Nagisa...or really anyone. this hasn't happened before...seriously we're freaking the hell out right now, a few of the mods has jumped fence, the Admins are killing off the remaining cows, and we're thinking of sacrificing high ranking user's to the domain.

Edit: okay disregard my last warning, Luis stepped on a cord, and Lord Sinister left the oven on, so it created a Random alert somehow...we don't know how it works, it's freaking random! so yea, by the way, if anyone sees where Alyxx went...she went to get help, so if you see her- ah never mind, She'll be fine. carry on Forum.

Of course I'm an East Coaster; if you haven't seen my location, it's "Metro Atlanta, GA." :P

And you made me lol at the Daddy Day Care part... sorry if I'm making light of that situation.

Ah, didn't check that. Derp. Anyway, I found the entire event hilarious because I gave up when the basement started taking on water.

633737587376730360-titanic4.jpg

Слишком поздно?

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."