Random thread

Слишком поздно?

Да, да оно и есть.

Hi Friend.

He who makes a mistake in an elevator is wrong on many levels.

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

and one of my accents is telling me to go on a mass murdering spree involving an elephant with a jet pack.

Sounds legit.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I have no idea why, but there's a monkey in my closet and I think it wants me to make love to it.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Wanna make out? Just 2 gruff military hardened dudes in an elevator snuggling out their woes in a totally hetero way.

That sounds so sexy.

Gave Alyxx a lady boner, Alyxx's love lady boners.

Hi Friend.

would it be "Alyxx' love lady boners"?

rQd7fOejUUc

The future of gaming lies in realistic simulations of extraordinary realities

"I am drunk, you dont have an excuse"

I just realized that Ross' portrayal of Gordon Freeman is exactly like an intelligent Francis

"If we meet anyone, tell 'em we're cops. People will do almost anything a cop tells them to do." Sounds just like him :)

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

In total there are 22 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 21 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)

Most users ever online was 104 on Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:25 am

Registered users: Fluttershy

Legend :: Administrators, Global moderators

x4fdr_4QL5c

Salutations, good sir. Please excuse the intrusion but we could not go without alerting you that that via friendly hearsay it has subtly come to our attention that your peers are of the opinion that you are one who enjoys a good measure of garrulousness. Ergo, and again I pray you excuse our presumptousness, but we have taken the liberty of replacing your agglomeration of assorted audio-compact discs with a glossary consisting of synonyms and grammatical syntaxes for your referencial needs and/or pleasure perchance an event requiring prolix dialog should arise.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

So, you're saying I enjoy partakinging in an atosphere of concete and that you have supplied me with a text to inform me on the meanings of sophisticated words such as the ones you have utilised in your randomly topical post?