Random thread

You too? It just get's a bit weird when, in my replies, i start disagreeing with myself...

Also the monitor is not "tiny"! it just hasn't had it's growth spurt yet!

aka, tiny. :P

ed-gets-mad-again.jpg

Retired Forum Moderator

enyipxV6ds0

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

so lately, I've adapted a dangerous game to tide my summer boredom. I call it anime roulette. I chose a random letter, then I chose a random anime starting with that letter, and watch it through and through no matter how good/bad(I'm a tad masochistic, get over it.)

Well, most recent was the letter P and the anime became Princess Princess. I thought it would be me just sitting through another girly show. Nope. Boys. Crossdressing boys. at an all boy school. so the others have "eye candy" in the absence of real girls.

This is... gonna be interesting.

I for one would like to see a real school where that actually passes for a majority good idea.

Retired Forum Moderator

so lately, I've adapted a dangerous game to tide my summer boredom. I call it anime roulette. I chose a random letter, then I chose a random anime starting with that letter, and watch it through and through no matter how good/bad(I'm a tad masochistic, get over it.)

Well, most recent was the letter P and the anime became Princess Princess. I thought it would be me just sitting through another girly show. Nope. Boys. Crossdressing boys. at an all boy school. so the others have "eye candy" in the absence of real girls.

I for one would like to see a real school where that actually passes for a majority good idea.

Wow, that actually sounds original and interesting.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

Wow, that actually sounds original and interesting.

http://www.animeultima.tv/watch/princess-princess-english-subbed-dubbed-online/

have at it, lol. Definitely a lot of "pretty boy" going on in it. total play to the Yaoi fandom. XD

Retired Forum Moderator

I know a good anime that is almost the opposite of the one your watching, it's called "Queen's blade" but here is a warning there is a LOT of fan service and nudity (but the good kind) you can find the unedited English dub on Netflix watch instant

Enjoy

non-euclidean fuck machine

N00bs! Give me my pizza back!

It's a trap! It's a trap! Take away that squirell!

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

N00bs! Give me my pizza back!

It's a trap! It's a trap! Take away that squirell!

Wait, I promised you two pizzas didn't I?

719px-FriezaHomingDD.png

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

So THAT's why we don't have coke on tits yet...

In time Obsidian, in time

No, no that's not clever enuff

Umm... Oh I got it!

... No that's stupid

I got nothing

non-euclidean fuck machine

[attachment=0]coke on tits.jpg[/attachment]

this fit the bill?