Random thread

It needed to be done ever since Half-Life came out. And now that it has been done. I must say that it is absolutely beautiful.

Totally worth the weight.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Lol Rarity. What, do you guys both follow the same Tumblr and Jek happened to see it first?

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Derp, my bad. I usually identify people by a sidewards glance at their avatar. Since Jek drew Shiny's avi and they are both rather similar in appearance, I immediately thought Jek :|

Yea, I love the Equestrian Innovations YT vids. They're absolutely hilarious. Cereal Velocity here...

Yea, I love the Equestrian Innovations YT vids. They're absolutely hilarious. Cereal Velocity here...

They're absolutely hilarious. Cereal Velocity here...

Cereal Velocity here...

wat

Retired Forum Moderator

ddgn0C1Xs1A

There, watch that. You'll understand

huh. I never realized the guy who ran that is cereal velocity. I actually talked to that guy a bit lol.

haha shiny. you ninja'd me again.

Retired Forum Moderator