Random thread

Is anyone here a fan of the show Gravity Falls? Just curious.

I watched it once and didn't like it. Disney Channel doesn't do well outside it's prepubescant comfort zone with shows. It's like that show is trying too hard to be like a Cartoon Network show, and it's not quite up to snuff. In fact, it is quite similar to Courage the Cowardly Dog...

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

If she's the one who plays the girl, then yea, I like that voice.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

People need to stop asking me if i'm from the Bronx, or Boston, or some other city like that. i get i have the accent, but really, i'm from Michigan. some dude asked me if i was British, another one asked why i'm so lame that i have to fake an accent(these guys i met years apart)...like he thought i was doing a cheesy British accent. i don't get people....

Painis in da ainis.

G'd eye mate.

Maximum fuck about to be given in 3... 2... 1...