Random thread

guess what just got a sequel

vtkGtXtDlQA

I'm not sure whether or not this was worse than the last one.

the name's riley

guess what just got a sequel

vtkGtXtDlQA

I... uh... hmmm... I don't even...

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Gearbox isn't making it, so the budget isn't gonna be stolen to put towards boredomlands 2

Ha.

I remember when Gearbox was at the top of the world for a while there. They made Opposing Force for Christ's sake, how could they fuck up so badly? Just shows that any developer can hit rock bottom, eventually.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

Gearbox isn't making it, so the budget isn't gonna be stolen to put towards boredomlands 2

Ha.

I remember when Gearbox was at the top of the world for a while there. They made Opposing Force for Christ's sake, how could they fuck up so badly? Just shows that any developer can hit rock bottom, eventually.

Its cause randy pitchford is running things and hes like video game satan.

This gif makes me smirk.

CZBGF6b_zpsaaf65fc4.gif~original

That Gif makes me laugh... Like a lot. It's like my one friend amongst our whole group. He's like, omnisexual or close to it, so there's a lot of cringeworthy stuph we run into on his browsing history every now and again. :lol:

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

If Morgan Freeman has two apples and eats three bananas, how many times has Gabe Newell gone to the gym in the past year?

the name's riley

If Morgan Freeman has two apples and eats three bananas, how many times has Gabe Newell gone to the gym in the past year?

Twice, once on January 2nd, 2013 and once on January 2nd, 2014.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Cats are majestic, graceful, adorable assholes.

yes

the name's riley

Dogs are loyal, loving, energetic morons.

yes

the name's riley

When you go to a restaurant on the weekends and it's busy they start a waiting list. They start calling out names, they say "Dufresne, party of two. Dufresne, party of two." And if no one answers they'll say their name again. "Dufresne, party of two, Dufresne, party of two." But then if no one answers they'll just go right on to the next name. "Bush, party of three." Yeah, what happened to the Dufresnes? No one seems to give a shit. Who can eat at a time like this? People are missing! You fuckers are selfish. The Dufresnes are in someone's trunk right now, with duct tape over their mouths. And they're hungry. That's a double whammy. Bush, search party of three, you can eat when you find the Dufresnes. -Mitch Hedberg

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA