Random thread

How do you die more than 100% of the time. Come back as a zombie goast and get killed again?

I forget things a lot and I like chumtoads.

How do you die more than 100% of the time. Come back as a zombie goast and get killed again?

You just REALLY die. Like, you look at them and be like "fukka's ded" kinda die.

Retired Forum Moderator

Harry Potter revelation in the spoiler:

When Harry first meets him, Snape challenges Harry to answer the question, "Tell me, what would I get if I added powdered root of asphodel to an infusion of wormwood?"

On the surface, this seems that this is Snape simply being his usual dickish self trying to make Harry look bad for being a "celebrity", but if you investigate the question, something very revealing comes out. Asphodel is a type of lily and has been associated in ancient Greek poems with the afterlife. Wormwood is a type of plant that is known for its bitter taste.

This is JK Rowling subtly implying what would come out in the 7th book--that Snape was bitter over the death of his one true love: Lily Evans.

post-28553-Steve-Jobs-mind-blown-gif-HD-T-pVbd.gif

That is a new permanent addition to to my video folder.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.