Random thread

Oh god Epsilon. The shit I've heard in comms.

0Fyjekd9-WE

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

So there I was, driving a train. A train with no brakes, full of orphans and kittens, and speeding toward a broken bridge at terminal velocity. Also, the train was on fire.

Fortunately, I was able to put the boiler out by throwing the kittens in there to smother the flames. I then managed to stop the train in time by throwing orphans on the tracks to slow it down. It's not like anyone was gonna miss them anyway, they're orphans.

So, long story short, I'm now stuck in a desert with about fifty orphans and kittens, some of which are on fire. Anyone know how I can get out of here?

"I aim for the stars, but sometimes I hit London." - Wernher von Braun

So there I was, driving a train. A train with no brakes, full of orphans and kittens, and speeding toward a broken bridge at terminal velocity. Also, the train was on fire.

Fortunately, I was able to put the boiler out by throwing the kittens in there to smother the flames. I then managed to stop the train in time by throwing orphans on the tracks to slow it down. It's not like anyone was gonna miss them anyway, they're orphans.

So, long story short, I'm now stuck in a desert with about fifty orphans and kittens, some of which are on fire. Anyone know how I can get out of here?

Did you try kicking some idiot who was standing next to train tracks?

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

You should see this weird stuff that's coming out of my ear...

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

The connection has timed out

The server at www.accursedfarms.com is taking too long to respond.

The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments.

If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network connection.

If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA