Random thread

It's not like I'm doing it in Serious Topic, or Forum Games, or other areas, and abusing powers. I'm doing it as a joke. However, alright, I'll stop.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

It's the internet, we're reading plain boring looking text, it's hard to read emotions from them, unless you find a way to show it. Or describe.

inb4

sFBhR4QcBtE

What if we white the bolded word(s)?

Fun Meh fact: My computer doesn't like the word "bolded". Well I guess it wasn't 'fun', did it seem fun? Didn't seem fun to me. Seemed more like a 'meh fact' if you were to ask me. 'Boring fact'? No, that's to harsh. 'Lame fact'? No, yeah, no... yea-no. No, 'meh fact' fits the subject matter more. That's much better. I really should stop talking, well, it's more like typing. WHATEVER! I should stop typing as if I'm having an actual conversation to you, the readers of these forums. Man, that "no, yeah, no... yea-no." bit reminds me of this:

TJG4DkuUaY0

Alright, I think this has gone on long enough, time to wrap it up. BUT FIRST THE WRAP RAP! assuming I can find it on youtube

8lWW4Pis2_E

Nyoom! There goes my character, off into the distance! Leaving the camera behind!

Retired Forum Moderator

34th reason me and my ex argued a lot. misinterpreting sarcasm during texting. lol

34 eh?

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

Bouzoukis are actually lethal and should be treated with caution. Put it in the wrong hands and peoples' ears explode.

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

Unfortunately, no. Those are called PVC Kilts, and we can only wear them.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.