Random thread

What?

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

What?

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

8ac.jpg

Late night CoD: Well there's 1000+ people playing, but we're gonna pair you with the same 12. Forever. Have fun!

Retired Forum Moderator

Vapymid last visited 3 months ago... *bows head, takes hat off* Today, we mourn the loss of a good soldier. X3

Someone play that sad trumpet song. I don't know how to play a trumpet.

We will always remember his 'regards'... in our hearts.

@Rarity: Talking about having fun... when you're playing TF2 as red team, get auto-balanced to blu just as red win. :I Like, yeah... good job guys... wooooh...

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

@Rarity: Talking about having fun... when you're playing TF2 as red team, get auto-balanced to blu just as red win. :I Like, yeah... good job guys... wooooh...

It is for this reason that I have a keybind that says "WELCOME TO AUTOBALANCE FORTRESS 2." It is also one of the many reasons that led me to quit playing TF2 frequently.

Vapymid last visited 3 months ago... *bows head, takes hat off* Today, we mourn the loss of a good soldier. X3

For me it's like *Is forced to join Blu* Hmm... no wounder why this team is loosing, four spies, no medic, three snipers, and engineers are using mini sentries. Whelp, when in Rome...

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

The... bus?

In all honesty I've pulled game saves with that mini sentry but that's usually because there's another engi acting as the teleport protector. Even then I still throw mine up in helpful areas.

Retired Forum Moderator

I thought this was supposed to be the random thread...

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

And like I always say to that, breaking random form in a random thread can be pretty random because no one expects it.

Retired Forum Moderator

For me it's like *Is forced to join Blu* Hmm... no wounder why this team is loosing, four spies, no medic, three snipers, and engineers are using mini sentries. Whelp, when in Rome...

That's usually not the problem. If your team is getting rolled, odds are less effective classes will be forced to switch or simply have less fun. I've been on teams with shittons of spies and snipers and rolled easily. It's mostly a result of the players simply not being good at the game. If they switch off to medic, they'll probably end up being that one who brown noses the heavy and drops uber constantly. Regardless, people who concern themselves with team composition in public matches annoy the living hell out of me. I pub frequently to have fun, not to have some dick shouting at me to switch to heavy.

the name's riley

I was once on a pub where everyone on my team including me (blu) went sniper and we won faster than before. Depends on the coordination of the other team.

Retired Forum Moderator