Random thread

In the beginning times were tough. Men were real men, women were real women, and small fury creatures from Alpha Centauri were REAL small furry creatures from Alpha Centauri.

Londo Molari, on the other hand, was still drunk.

"We are dreamers, shapers, singers, and makers. We study the mysteries of laser and circuit, crystal and scanner, holographic demons and invocations of equations. These are the tools we employ, and we know many things." ~ Elric, the Technomage

but I don't know how long it'll take. I feel like I'm swallowing my own but I think it's really that I'm white elephants and all that. Sorry, that was rude.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

A vote for Remolay is a vote for hamsters. I am actually many hamsters in a human's flesh is what I'm saying.

"We are dreamers, shapers, singers, and makers. We study the mysteries of laser and circuit, crystal and scanner, holographic demons and invocations of equations. These are the tools we employ, and we know many things." ~ Elric, the Technomage

A vote for Remolay is a vote for hamsters. I am actually many hamsters in a human's flesh is what I'm saying.

I fucken knew it.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

This chair is so damn comfortable, you have no idea... Literally, you have lost all ideas permanently because of the comfortability of this chair.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I just had an amazing ide-

This chair is so damn comfortable, you have no idea... Literally, you have lost all ideas permanently because of the comfortability of this chair.

What was I talking about?

I just had an amazing ide-

What was I talking about?

I have no idea.

Retired Forum Moderator

i should get back on this site ._.

WHOOOOOOAAAAAAA I haven't heard from or seen you in a very long time! How have you been? :D

Retired Forum Moderator

good :F

thanks rarity OMG

hmmm btw I tried to update and upload new avatar and such but instead it sends me to blank page/ Hmm...

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

That's good to hear. I think the last time i talked to you was several years ago. I think during a 1 on 1 TF2 match. I think...

Retired Forum Moderator