Random thread

Good, can't change my avatar or profile info xD

idk life I guess. God damn, I should definitelly get back here. I though you all guys left as well.

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

yeah

we're expecting updates to fix the UCP issues and such, but we've been expecting them for months and there's no telling when we'll finally get them

the name's riley

Hello Mr.Jekkyroo! XP Good to meet you! :D Hope your time away from the forum was not a painful one. XP Sorry about the UCP... We're having issues with it. ^_^ But we're slowing getting towards a fix!

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

It's good having people like Jek coming back to the forum.:)

OT:My teeth are inside the cable.Go figure.

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude

We'd be justifiably glad... I'm not going to say for which part. :P

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Some people's legacy equates to "sent nasty messages to people online" and most of them did it anonymously, so, you know, no legacy.

Retired Forum Moderator

awww yeah, glad to see you guys again. This place brings back so many memmories.

Also Jeb_CC, nice to meet ya man, who is you?

Man? XP Oh. Close enough, I suppose. :P

I am Jeb! Music composer, graphics designer, fictional-story writer, digital artist and piano player! :D I am an Australian citizen but I have blood from England and Singapore... where I have the height of an Asian, and a European face. XP I am currently in 11th grade, highschool, and wish to work in an IT related career! :D That is who I is! (Basically the essence of creativity. XD)

Now it's only fair if you tell me who you is. XP

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

Haha this sounds interesting! Nice you have you on the AF board! :D

I used to be very active on those forums years ago. I kind of stopped posting here, school, changes, alot of things in my life and I couldn't afford all my free time on this place, but still stayed close to my heart. That's why I decided to get back again, and surprisingly, most of friends here are still posting here. So I though, maybe I could get back?

I'm from the middle of Europe. I finished school last spring, and spent summer preparing to get to an art academy, but failed. Too bad, gonna try next year. I still enjoy it greatly though and I don't want to stop improoving. I draw alot in free time, read scary stories on interbutts or books about pirates, used to write my own novel, but at one point I stopped. I love history, gaming, horror genre games but also old rpgs from 90s like fallout and such. Also now I waste time on drawing for people. I'm a huge fan of Silent Hill and Lovecraft, 18th and 19th century as well.

Basically who I was before on this forum, changed greatly, but still I'm old Jek. I'm excited to meet new people that are now active here.

Today woke up with great neck pain as well and now I'm trying to get rid of it and get back to work soon!

Oh. Do you have any site or something where I could see the stuff you've made? :3 If you don't mind. I love art! Would love to see what you've drawn. :D

-------

Oh. Do you have any site or something where I could see the stuff you've made? :3 If you don't mind. I love art! Would love to see what you've drawn. :D

yeah sure! here Cheers!

Art has been allways great thting for me, and as a kid I allways drew or doodled something, even in my teen age, when I liked to draw for my own in my own style, yet lately, maybe last year, I took it more seriously and I enjoy it even more. Feel free to check it out!

Wow. There is some REALLY awesome stuff here! :D I'm honored to be talking to such an artist!

Art was something I personally took later on... X3 I only really started drawing as a serious hobby a few years ago, so I still have a lot of practice and perfecting ahead of me! Now whenever I have spare time at school, I'll draw countless numbers of dragons in my journal. XD

-------

Thanks! I'm really glad you like it!

You know what they say, don't give up on doing what you like. And I saw your gallery as well, It's nice, and YOU HAVE a potential, but don't give up! DA might be not allways best site to share art or asking for feedback or comments that migh help, but I think what is most importnat to think positive and be patient. I remmeber when I entered that site my art wasn't that good, but hell, I enjoyed doing it alot.

I think probbaly it's random chat. You can find ANYTHING here!

I'd take my chance, there are almost 800 pages here. It would take ages to read that again as a whole!