Random thread

I miss New Vegas... Nothing quite like putting a bullet through a centurian's head from a kilometre away. Fucking Wondows 10...

"Reality has a well-known liberal bias." -Stephen Colbert.

I did get 4 to have that kind of range visible, but it's a huge performance hit. (though popping a super mutant at that range is very fun because they can't see you)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Well, with my mods bullets had travel time and drop, so it was a lot less... "Video-gamey". I remember Aurelius of Phoenix leaning on his railing, a tiny speck in my scope as I sat next to where the Gobi rifle spawns. (I wasn't using the Gobi rifle, I was using an anti-material rifle.) I aimed up a bit for drop (less than normal, since I was so much higher up than him), waited for him to start his lean animation, fired a shot. It took almost a second for the bullet to arrive, but the spray definitely came from his head, and that was the only way I could have killed him in one shot anyway. He was still there when I went down, the only blood was on his helmet. At this point, there wasn't a soldier alive in the camp, each taking a single .50 bullet. Except Canyon Runner. That pain in the ass took three bullets because he kept stopping and starting.

This is one of my fonder memories from the game. I was on fire that day, and I haven't been able to replicate it since.

funny-pictures-14.jpg

What if X happened? Then it would be a soup rice!

Well there are more circumstances to consider than just "2 people had sex without a condom"

the name's riley

Well there are more circumstances to consider than just "2 people had sex without a condom"

Yes, but the question is would it be a surprise? Also where's my goddamn flat screen TV?

I'm not saying I started the fire. But I most certain poured gasoline on it.

Yes, but the question is would it be a surprise? Also where's my goddamn flat screen TV?

And "is the context implying it's something other than '2 people had sex without a condom'"?

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Why are we still talking about condoms?

Because we can't help ourselves. I'm sorry.

When close friends speak ill of close friends

they pass their abuse from ear to ear

in dying whispers -

even now, when prayers are no longer prayed.

What sounds like violent coughing

turns out to be laughter.

Shuntarō Tanikawa

Because they're delicious. Oh no wait those are croutons, simple mistake really. :P

Because they're delicious. Oh no wait those are croutons, simple mistake really. :P

Somehow I doubt lubricated rubber tastes any good. It must also leave a foul taste on the skin, if my girlfriend's behaviour is any indication.

we_get_it.png

LOL!

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

I have this bad habit of studying at times when my mind is too exhausted to retain information.

Retired Forum Moderator

Somehow I doubt lubricated rubber tastes any good. It must also leave a foul taste on the skin, if my girlfriend's behaviour is any indication.

I'm trying to remember where I last saw this. About 2 months ago I ran across an article that was talking about a scientist who made grass fiber biodegradable condoms. It was a really strange article and I can't find it again. Google's being rather unhelpful. I wonder if those articles were taken down for some reason. But yeah you could totally digest them since they're made out of grass fiber. How did I come to a point in my life where I'm now discussing the digestibility of condoms? Eating a condom sounds like something someone on Jackass would do. I'm willing to bet they already have.

Li2xO2U.jpg

*drools*

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

^Looks like we're gonna have to fight over that hahaha, but i'll still let you go first. :D

Welp, now what?