Random thread

All fandoms suck.

Since this forum is a fandom, you're saying this forum sucks?

*taps quote*

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

I think you should be glad it's a log, and not a pile of straw...

Afghan-farmer-008.jpg?w=620&q=55&auto=format&usm=12&fit=max&s=fe69503228bc0226998726056b9a65e2

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Spike-Log-300x167.jpg

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

This is least excruciating fandom I've seen so far. Except from the "ffs make more Freeman's Mind!112!" but every popular franchise has a percentage of them folk.

I guess I could make a vent about this, but I try to keep my nihilistic pessimism from surfacing as much as I can.

OT: http://www.ardrossanherald.com/news/14427398.Drugged_chef_stole_a_school_bus/ My home island just got uncharacteristically mad wae it. Obviously it's falling into disrepute in my absence. I shall return and Make Arran Great Again.

Or maybe that's just the cocaine talking.

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

How to discuss The Division from a critical standpoint.

1. Don't.

2. Seriously, don't.

Never in my life have I seen a game manage to fudge the line between good and bad storytelling so much that both sides of the argument are broken when compared to the other.

It's like they managed to make the design equivalent of this image and that FASCINATES me.

escherascend2.jpg

Edit: Ninja'd!

Not much out of the ordinary. Been doing to Dark Souls 3 what I did to Bloodborne last year lol. Sans the consistent success of bosses. Some of these boss battles...

Retired Forum Moderator

Also, i wanna get dark souls III i just haven't played the other two so i don't know if it's wise to. i mean, i played bloodborne. is that enough?

Dark souls 3 borrows and references the first game MUCH more than the second. If you really wanted to experience those references then I'd at least suggest playing the first one. Though that game's gonna kick your ass if you try to play it like Bloodborne. :P

All in all, you can still play the third without any prior knowledge, but I do recommend the first one as well.

Retired Forum Moderator

good to know, man. but isn't dying and not understanding a damn thing all the fun of any From Software game? i should embrace my ignorance by not doing what you said, and getting the game. maaaaybe look into an alcohol addiction. a lot better than blowing my brains out i'd imagine. or look into kidnapping. hear that's a huge stress reliever. Random violent crime. :D

If you really want to experiment with coping mechanisms then I STRONGLY recommend the first one. Tomb of the Giants will have you screaming in tongues at 2 AM for sure.

That game had me inventing profanity to satiate my rage. Still love it though.

Help.

Retired Forum Moderator

Unfortunately all my Dark Souls copies are on PC. Helps prevent people from rage messaging when I invade their worlds and be the biggest dick I can. :D

Retired Forum Moderator