Random thread

Every time we lose connection to the internet (for a long time), and then we get it back, the internet's really slow for quite some time. It's really annoying.

On a side note: 'everytime' should be a word...

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

SSD vs HDD...

Different letters...

Repeat the first letter instead of the second...

Same last letter...

That about sums it up.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Newest iPhone vs previous iPhone

Specs the same... (at best one's slightly better, hardly noticeable)

Newer one is slightly taller and thinner

By 2026, newest one will be paper thin, and 23 inches tall.

slightly taller and thinner

Just how the ladies like it. ;)

I'm not saying I started the fire. But I most certain poured gasoline on it.

slightly taller and thinner

Just how the ladies like it. ;)

oh-my-takei_zps45fbdc2c.gif~c200

Edit, double post:

Bioshock Infinite in a nutshell:

You sell your daughter to yourself for experiments, later you go to rescue a female who turns out to be your daughter, and you go out to kill yourself, only to have your daughter end up killing you.

I want to make new friends - because it's really fun finding out different things about people, and learning what they're like. But if I try and look for friends, all I'll get is shady bots and bogans looking for sex. XD

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

I want to make new friends - because it's really fun finding out different things about people, and learning what they're like. But if I try and look for friends, all I'll get is shady bots and bogans looking for sex. XD

Same here. :/

OT:What we need is an aspirin necklace.

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude

ABCFamily had a channel-title-correction-surgery and now is Freeform...

It's always bothered me that certain men feel they can't just be friends with women. I mean is it so hard for you to think of women as human beings and not just things you can stick your dick in? Apparently so, also thanks for making me look bad for simply being the same gender as you, really appreciate it. :roll: . God, I hate those people.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

But I was referring to Jeb_CC's post which is in the random thread.

@Helio: Some guys are okay. Some are terrible. XD I should keep my options more open though... cause if my goal is to look for a mature male, I won't have much luck. :P Not being judgemental. Just... literally... takes longer for guys to mature. So unless I'm making friends with a 30 year old...

OT: Got new pajama pants and they are the softest things ever. I can't stop touching myself.

Take it dirty. I dare you. XD

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Take it dirty. I dare you. XD

Don't tell me what to do. (i might be ahead of you)

Also, what's the normal percentage people should wear pants in their own house? 5%? i feel like it's 5%...

@Helio: Some guys are okay. Some are terrible. XD I should keep my options more open though... cause if my goal is to look for a mature male, I won't have much luck. :P Not being judgemental. Just... literally... takes longer for guys to mature. So unless I'm making friends with a 30 year old...

But there's a difference between being immature and being a sexist asshole(Though neither are mutually exclusive by any means). I'm completely immature and make awful sex jokes every few minutes yet I still treat women the same way I treat men. Why would I arbitrarily respect one gender over the other? From my perspective a line has been crossed when a man says in his head "No, I am not on the same level as you because you're a women and I'm going to use you purely for sex because of it.". That mindset is something I'll put my foot down over because I'm not okay with it.

Watching a speed chess video and being unnaturally amused by the lingo they use.

"I'm going for an anti-Sicilian. Very easy to misplay this if you're on the black end if you're not familiar with the structured double C pawns."

"I'll play rookie 1. This is a 5-0 time control"

Retired Forum Moderator