Random thread

I've never heard anyone say the phrase "For all intensive purposes" outside of things correcting the "Coomon" mistake of "For all intensive purposes"

"We are dreamers, shapers, singers, and makers. We study the mysteries of laser and circuit, crystal and scanner, holographic demons and invocations of equations. These are the tools we employ, and we know many things." ~ Elric, the Technomage

I've never heard anyone say the phrase "For all intensive purposes" outside of things correcting the "Coomon" mistake of "For all intensive purposes"

It's probably a dialect thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgAgKtrIQE8

This random YouTuber is getting laid with random hot dudes, and is basically the worst person in existence. Why? Just watch the free video.

Red and yellow do go together.

@Long & Jeb:

RyEhrA6.png

Next I'm gonna find out it has music creation capabilities.

Retired Forum Moderator

@Long & Jeb:

RyEhrA6.png

Next I'm gonna find out it has music creation capabilities.

Let's find out, drop a midi on it.

This random YouTuber is getting laid with random hot dudes, and is basically the worst person in existence. Why? Just watch the free video.

Improvement

19495460.jpg

Origi-*holds back vomit*nal

skymenu2.jpg

why the fuck is your skyrim in polish

the name's riley

To make it seem like Witcher 3, a much better game. :D

I'm not saying I started the fire. But I most certain poured gasoline on it.

Improvement

19495460.jpg

Origi-*holds back vomit*nal

skymenu2.jpg

Because I found the screenshots online.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

I love depressing music, it just fills me with sincere joy. For example,

o4FIu4Xj16I

It's about a soldier leaving for Vietnam.

Sonic game tryna be deep like "Why do flowers bloom knowing they're destined to whither" and I'm over her like "PROBABLY BECAUSE THEY DON'T ACTUALLY KNOW THAT YOU BEANPOLE!"

Retired Forum Moderator

Sonic game tryna be deep like "Why do flowers bloom knowing they're destined to whither" and I'm over her like "PROBABLY BECAUSE THEY DON'T ACTUALLY KNOW THAT YOU BEANPOLE!"

That's fun to say aloud. Try it!

Imagine a world where Will Smith hadn't turned down the part of Neo in The Matrix to do Wild Wild West.

"We are dreamers, shapers, singers, and makers. We study the mysteries of laser and circuit, crystal and scanner, holographic demons and invocations of equations. These are the tools we employ, and we know many things." ~ Elric, the Technomage

My lap's so warm.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Here's forty minutes of just me playing Half-Life Deathmatch, confirming that yes, I am the worst player on the planet.

Cw0EDNWsJpc

I love depressing music, it just fills me with sincere joy. For example,

o4FIu4Xj16I

It's about a soldier leaving for Vietnam.

I can appreciate that, most of my favourite bands peddle a harrowingly melancholic sound. I feel a strange contentment and capacity for imaginary forays when listening to a sad and atmospheric track.

When close friends speak ill of close friends

they pass their abuse from ear to ear

in dying whispers -

even now, when prayers are no longer prayed.

What sounds like violent coughing

turns out to be laughter.

Shuntarō Tanikawa

I love Google. Have I said that before? Cause if I haven't, I need to say it again. XD I can just type anything I want into Google and it gives me what I want. From simple calculations, to my whole flight booking. Like; "yo Google, what time was my flight to London?" And Google can be all; "Yeh girl, it departs at 5pm, this is your reference number and shit too. Peace out."

We need a day to celebrate Google's existence. XD I think we under-appreciate it too much.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Personally, knowing the activity of Alphabet itself, I prefer to not take part in it. Or at least, use adblock.

I like to make small spelling mistakes in my sentences.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA