Random thread

Gotta love when you watch an inanimate object just casually defy the laws of physics as if it's saying "the fuck YOU gonna do about it? Write about it on your shitty blog? Go ahead. Tell them. No one will believe you."

I think I've been awake to long. Lemme fix try and fix that.

Retired Forum Moderator

Lemme fix try and fix that.

You should. I can see your exhaustion seeping into your words, madam.

Life Tip #3: Don't eat food/drink liquid if you can't see it.

"One small step for man, One giant leap for a midget!"

- Robbaz

Life Tip #1: Don't confess your love to someone who is already in a relationship.

The only problem is - when you realise you want to confess - it's already too late to back out...

Regards

Life Tip #1: Don't confess your love to someone who is already in a relationship.

Why would you do this? You're basically shooting yourself in the foot for no reason. If you didn't know ahead of time then fair enough. But otherwise I can't see that kind of situation turning out good for anyone involved.

Life Tip #4: Choose your battles carefully. This is something I still haven't learned. Just because a hill exists doesn't mean you should die on it right from the get go.

I'm not saying I started the fire. But I most certain poured gasoline on it.

Why would you do this? You're basically shooting yourself in the foot for no reason. If you didn't know ahead of time then fair enough. But otherwise I can't see this turning out good for anyone involved.

Ask my acquaintance that. She didn't make the right decisions and now she is stuck in a polyamorous relationship where no girl wants to leave the man. And it's their own faults, but especially hers. Nobody wants to leave each other because "But I love him/her". I'm taking her mistakes as a lesson for myself and for others. Don't expect a traditional relationship if the guy you want is already taken. Don't think; "Well it counts as cheating so surely his current girlfriend will leave him!", Cause she isn't leaving him, and now my acquaintance is hurting because of it.

- Robbaz

Ask my acquaintance that. She didn't make the right decisions and now she is stuck in a polyamorous relationship where no girl wants to leave the man. And it's their own faults, but especially hers. Nobody wants to leave each other because "But I love him/her". I'm taking her mistakes as a lesson for myself and for others. Don't expect a traditional relationship if the guy you want is already taken. Don't think; "Well it counts as cheating so surely his current girlfriend will leave him!", Cause she isn't leaving him, and now my acquaintance is hurting because of it.

Wow that's one roller coaster of a thought process right there. That doesn't even make any sense.

I agree with you, your friend's choice boggles my mind as well. I hope things get sorted out somehow.

I'm not saying I started the fire. But I most certain poured gasoline on it.

Wow that's one roller coaster of a thought process right there. That doesn't even make any sense.

I agree with you, your friend's choice boggles my mind as well. I hope things get sorted out somehow.

Sorry if it's my choice of wording that is causing you difficulty in understanding. But I hope the same. For her sake and her friend's. But perhaps we should get back on to the topic. I'm afraid our current discussion is not quite random enough for it to qualify.

- Robbaz

@Aphotic - Not her fault. It takes two to love. And when it's a genuine love - it's not cheating.

Traditional it may be not - but it will be solved and they will all be happy.

Regards

I need some short quick technical advice if I could. Does anyone by chance know if the amount of home screen pages I have for my Android device affects my battery at all? I've tried Googling but I didn't find much.

- Robbaz

Shouldn't have any impact at all.

Will only draw extra power when you scroll/flip the pages - but that will be the same as using the touch screen for any other purpose...

Regards

Shouldn't have any impact at all.

Will only draw extra power when you scroll/flip the pages - but that will be the same as using the touch screen for any other purpose...

Regards

Thank you for your input, sir. It is appreciated and acknowledged.

I apologize for posting so much in this thread. I feel as if I should restrain myself.

- Robbaz

You don't have to apologize, It's alright, you're more than welcome to post here.

OT: HOO DA BES?

ZVUyyHYkBHk

Welp, now what?

Life lesson #3.1415926535897932384626433832795028841971693993751058209749445923078164 062862089986280348253421170679...:

Do not enter a store when they just opened up and when they're about to close up. You come off as an entitled asshat who thinks they're better than everyone else.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

It'll stop when pi stops.

2nd post:

Spoiler Spoiler Spoiler, spoiler spoiler spoiler Spoiler. Spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler. Spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler, spoiler spoiler. Spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler "Spoiler, spoiler spoiler spoiler Spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler?" Spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler Spoiler Spoiler. Spoiler spoiler spoiler.

tumblr_inline_n566djEgRk1ra7esf.jpg

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA