Random thread

Just finished watching Tokyo Ghoul season 2.

Did... did they run out of budget? Those last 2 episodes had a lot of the warning signs...

Retired Forum Moderator

Tom Robinson: I'm gay!

*marries a woman out of love and has two kids*

Also, here's an updated verion about why I think that the people who thought Zootopia was a good movie are retarded:

This random YouTuber is getting laid with random hot dudes, and is basically the worst person in existence. Why? Just watch the free video.

Red and yellow do go together.

Never realized subjective taste was grounds for mental illness.

Didn't say liked, said thought was good.

This random YouTuber is getting laid with random hot dudes, and is basically the worst person in existence. Why? Just watch the free video.

Liked and good can be used interchangeably

Note the use of the word "can". You can like a bad film, otherwise Plan 9 for example wouldn't have any sort of fandom.

And people like Zootopia because it's a good movie.

Sure, it has good technical aspects. I'll give you that, Disney has some good animators. But with how many inconsistencies I listed in the plot—the thing that makes it not just colours on a screen—I can't in good conscience say it's a good movie, at least to me. Disagree all you like, even objectivity is subjective.

Sure, it has good technical aspects. I'll give you that, Disney has some good animators. But with how many inconsistencies I listed in the plot—the thing that makes it not just colours on a screen—I can't in good conscience say it's a good movie, at least to me. Disagree all you like, even objectivity is subjective.

Would just like to kindly note that Disney makes PG animated movies, targeted towards younger audiences and families. There are going to be plot inconsistencies, it's not fucking Interstellar or something.

And whether you believe something is good or not is also your own personal opinion. Don't diss on people for thinking differently unless that thinking actually harms others.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Would just like to kindly note that Disney makes PG animated movies, targeted towards younger audiences and families. There are going to be plot inconsistencies, it's not fucking Interstellar or something.

And whether you believe something is good or not is also your own personal opinion. Don't diss on people for thinking differently unless that thinking actually harms others.

I've noticed "PG = bad" is a pretty common thing I've heard. Not necessarily.

There aren't any glaring plot holes or inconsistencies in Zootopia

If you wanna base your opinion of a movie based on a few nitpicks, go ahead, but don't call people retarded over it

the name's riley

7f2c7fb72c.png

sometimes i'm amazed at what fanbases are capable of

the name's riley

!false

It's funny because it's true.

d2eed6accb393858a88c240364fd0f31_stick-figure-goes-ha-meme-ha_679-427.png

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D