Random thread

The year is 2047, Square Enix releases Final Fantasy 7 for the Playstation 17

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Help! I pooped on my boyfriend...

I'm gonna have to kinkshame you right there pal

the name's riley

Help! I pooped on my boyfriend...

You'd better hope he's a furry

This random YouTuber is getting laid with random hot dudes, and is basically the worst person in existence. Why? Just watch the free video.

Red and yellow do go together.

Played some Poker Night 2 last night, in one round/move I had gotten Brock, Claptrap, and Ash busted out (Sam had folded at the start).

I was trying to figure out when my last post was so I could accurately say this, but I simply don't have the patience so I'll just say

ONE YEAR LATER

"We are dreamers, shapers, singers, and makers. We study the mysteries of laser and circuit, crystal and scanner, holographic demons and invocations of equations. These are the tools we employ, and we know many things." ~ Elric, the Technomage

To have the most posts on this forum, I need six thousand more posts. I almost have ten thousand posts made... Hell, to be in 2nd place I still need 6,000 posts.

Not that it matters anyways.

Oh hi Remolay. XD

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Yes, I LIVE! RUN COWARDS! I AM SINISTAR!

"We are dreamers, shapers, singers, and makers. We study the mysteries of laser and circuit, crystal and scanner, holographic demons and invocations of equations. These are the tools we employ, and we know many things." ~ Elric, the Technomage

foFKXS6Nyho

asdfmovie10 and freeman's mind 2 all in one day

what a time to be alive

the name's riley

^ LOL!

OT: Scott gave me the idea to do a random 'what's your furry' shit cause I love quizzes.

I'm apparently a Norwegian Forest Cat...

f6810bc5c3f8d2230a824404636f2409.jpg

I'm fucking majestic.

http://www.zimbio.com/quiz/oIcU1MEtD7A/What+Furry+Animal+Are+You

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

I got polar bear:

You can be a bit melodramatic when things don't go your way because you're used to being on top. You're definitely a leader and a strong-minded individual with many goals. Although you're incredibly impatient, you know the only way to make something happen is to totally go for it.

That's so generic that it could apply to a good chunk of the population. And I hope for your sake strong-minded doesn't mean strong-willed because that's wrong.

This random YouTuber is getting laid with random hot dudes, and is basically the worst person in existence. Why? Just watch the free video.

Red and yellow do go together.