Random thread

There was also the time when we could freely change our names. Shit got confusing.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Both sound delightfully chaotic xD

Too bad I wasn't here at the time. I love places that do the "change your name whenever you feel like it" thing.

You know, I'm thinking about creating a technology company whose name would make people think about winding roads, technology and all the "E" online mambo-jumbo. It should be called: "Path-E-Tech".

We also could have image signatures. I don't quite remember why that privilege was taken away from us. What I do remember is having a rep system, and then there was a coding error of sorts. We haven't had the rep system ever sense. I'm sure it's an easy fix. That was about 5 years ago.

Is the reputation system effectively broken, then? I thought it was a problem on my end, since I couldn't even see my own levels.

Too bad about the sigs :/

You know, I'm thinking about creating a technology company whose name would make people think about winding roads, technology and all the "E" online mambo-jumbo. It should be called: "Path-E-Tech".

Power Rangers Dino Thunder: It's like Mighty Morphin, but the teens actually act like teens.

@Dragon Song: I believe the rep system is effectively broken, yes.

I'm kinda happy about the no-images-in-sig thing though. It would just clutter up the page SO much, so much unnecessary loading too. Blah.

OT: It's the 7th of April.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

. . .Or is it?

[dramatic violins]

This random YouTuber is getting laid with random hot dudes, and is basically the worst person in existence. Why? Just watch the free video.

Red and yellow do go together.

AF Forum throwback; remember the time no-one could update their avatars for a few months? That was... great. XD

Oddly enough, I remember this, because that period is exactly when I joined.

OT: I've concluded that the only Tattoo that could ever work for me is the "GET PSYCHED!" you see on the loading screens of Wolfenstein 3D

"We are dreamers, shapers, singers, and makers. We study the mysteries of laser and circuit, crystal and scanner, holographic demons and invocations of equations. These are the tools we employ, and we know many things." ~ Elric, the Technomage

Best female character from a mainstream animated movie:

Chel from Road to El Dorado.

That is all.

pWdd6_ZxX8c

Things I would like to do if I wasn't an introvert #77: Intentionally respond incorrectly with "Thanks, you too!"

Retired Forum Moderator

Is anyone else having scrolling issues on this site? Just every page or so it refuses to acknowledge the existence of my scroll wheel. :I Grr

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

Scrolling's fine on my end. It's probably the browser acting up on you. Try an update perhaps?

Welp, now what?

Scrolling's fine on my end. It's probably the browser acting up on you. Try an update perhaps?

Actually I did update recently and that's when the problems started. I don't think it's possible to backdate Google Chrome, and even if I could, I'd have that annoying green arrow on the top right corner telling me to update to the latest version. :I But I mean the inability to scroll... it's a completely bearable problem, just a mild nuisance is all. I can live. XD

-------

I'd suggest moving over to Vivaldi. It's like Chrome, but with a few more neat features.

Welp, now what?

There's also Firefox.

Double post: Full titles are fun, just look at Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue: Kingdom Hearts 0.2: Birth by Sleep -A fragmentary passage-. There's also Night of the Day of the Dawn of the Son of the Bride of the Return of the Revenge of the Terror of the Attack of the Evil, Mutant, Alien, Flesh Eating, Hellbound, Zombified Living Dead Part 2: In shocking 2D.

Star Wars: Dark Forces: Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy

Feels a bit messed up that the only place I can get some of my favorite sodas is Ace Hardware.

"We are dreamers, shapers, singers, and makers. We study the mysteries of laser and circuit, crystal and scanner, holographic demons and invocations of equations. These are the tools we employ, and we know many things." ~ Elric, the Technomage

Idiots in Path of Exile be like:

Them: "Hi, I'd like to buy your 5 divine orbs for my 50 chaos"

Me: "I only have 1 divine orb."

Them: "All 5 please."

Me: "I can't. I literally only have one. The listing says I own a total of one."

Them: "Omg 5 you fucking idiot how many times I gotta say it."

Well he's on the blocklist now. Heard it smells overwhelmingly of feet there.

Retired Forum Moderator

Idiots in Path of Exile be like:

Them: "Hi, I'd like to buy your 5 divine orbs for my 50 chaos"

Me: "I only have 1 divine orb."

Them: "All 5 please."

Me: "I can't. I literally only have one. The listing says I own a total of one."

Them: "Omg 5 you fucking idiot how many times I gotta say it."

Well he's on the blocklist now. Heard it smells overwhelmingly of feet there.

Retail in a nutshell.