Random thread

*rolls on floor making whale noises* can I eventually have a my username change here any time soon cuz I kinda don't like it and it would only go like simply "Jek Jek" or "JekJekyll" cuz I don't wanne make new acccounts GUYSssssssss mmmmrmMNhelpplzFdfff

Omg. I remember asking Lord Sinister about it like... half a year ago or something ridiculous. XD I think he was fine with doing it but we stopped talking about it cause you left or something? I can't remember why we stopped discussing it. I should ask again...

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

*rolls on floor making whale noises* can I eventually have a my username change here any time soon cuz I kinda don't like it and it would only go like simply "Jek Jek" or "JekJekyll" cuz I don't wanne make new acccounts GUYSssssssss mmmmrmMNhelpplzFdfff

Omg. I remember asking Lord Sinister about it like... half a year ago or something ridiculous. XD I think he was fine with doing it but we stopped talking about it cause you left or something? I can't remember why we stopped discussing it. I should ask again...

plz

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

to4-1.jpg

the-awkward-moment-when-you-make-your-wife-a-birthday-cake-but-you-forget-how-old-shes-turning-so-youre-just-like.jpg

Which story is true internet?!

Plot twist, both are true

Both images come from the same married gay couple

the name's riley

file.php?avatar=19187_1491182294.png

derpy_hooves__hugs__by_tomdantherock-d73idqc.gif

Because Jeb changed her avatar, this original post doesn't work anymore.

sad_derpy_hooves_by_afkrobot-d50040g.png

Thanks a lot Jeb, you made Derpy sad now.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

I wanna read the Jojo manga but I can't decide if I should read it from the start or just pick up where the show left off. The start would probably be better but idk how my adhd would handle potential repeats right now, especially with already knowing the outcome.

Retired Forum Moderator

I wanna read the Jojo manga but I can't decide if I should read it from the start or just pick up where the show left off. The start would probably be better but idk how my adhd would handle potential repeats right now, especially with already knowing the outcome.

Start from Stone Ocean

You're probably better off waiting for part Vento Aureo to be animated

It doesn't really have any relevance to the main JoJo universe, and

dkDhvgg.jpg

Stuff like this isn't any less confusing with context

Trust me, you're not missing out on anything important.

the name's riley

Oh yeah, and the JoJo anime is a pretty faithful adaption to the manga, sometimes TOO faithful (like in the case of Polnareff's baby dick and Forever's loli fetish, BOTH in Stardust Crusaders)

The only part I'd argue is better off read than watched is DiU, but if you've already watched it you don't really miss out on enough to justify reading it as well.

the name's riley

Hey hey are you carzy i dont hapoy really why play girls

Mi jin go boy then pepole love

The boy dont remebar away go why all girls lov carzy

Manga website comments are fucking gems.

Retired Forum Moderator

If Robert Terwilliger from the simpsons' job was to make presentations for a company instead of a sidekick for Krusty the Klown would he be Slideshow Bob?

"We are dreamers, shapers, singers, and makers. We study the mysteries of laser and circuit, crystal and scanner, holographic demons and invocations of equations. These are the tools we employ, and we know many things." ~ Elric, the Technomage