Random thread

Mods are gone. This the first sign of things to come. Can't wait until it's lord of the files, and everyone in here will be scrubbing the floors of @Psychotic Ninja's Pleasure Dojo.

"Fleet Intelligence Coming Online"

16 hours ago, Psychotic Ninja said:

Clearly you haven't actually been paying attention in class, and only listen to what you want to hear. Otherwise you would know I, and others, don't tell you what to like/dislike. You would know there's a difference between saying something's good/bad vs liking/disliking something. You might like meth, but that doesn't mean it's good for you. Also, telling people/"reminding people" what's subjective is taking an elitist view on the subject. You're coming off as "I'm better than you". As for the whole not thinking thing, you really need to stop taking things at face value, and start thinking about what I really said, and why I said it. But we all know you won't, you don't want to look at things from a different perspective. 

Do you listen to yourself? Mr. Galaxy Brain comparing enjoying a TV show to doing meth. You're proving my point here. It's not an "elitist view" to suggest that art is subjective and can be enjoyed/disliked by different people with different perspectives for different reasons, and that all art is subjective and has some value to somebody. Trying to suggest that someone enjoying something that YOU don't like is similar to someone doing meth is literally you comparing something completely subjective to another thing completely objective, and that IS an elitist attitude to have. It doesn't matter how much you want to frame your viewpoint as "I'm not telling you what to like/dislike", you have essentially just said "you're wrong if you like something that I dislike" and vice versa.

And if I'm misinterpreting what you said, then how about trying to correct me instead of bitching about it? You only said 5 words, "stop thinking and just enjoy", what deeper meaning did you want me to read in to here?

the name's riley

moe-szyslak-the-simpsons-movie-23.jpg

You've been gone a long time. I'm the new elected mayor of Accursed Farms

"Fleet Intelligence Coming Online"

And I thought I've avoided anything involving CWC...

Still not dead ye... ah, fuck it. It's so good to be back here every now and then

On 2/3/2019 at 7:02 AM, Psychotic Ninja said:

Welp, now what?

Just one more post for you to go m8

Also, there's no escaping Chris Chan. Trust me, I tried.

Edited by Psychotic Ninja (see edit history)

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

On 2/13/2019 at 3:38 AM, Psychotic Ninja said:

Just one more post for you to go m8

Also, there's no escaping Chris Chan. Trust me, I tried.

Tell me about it. I'm not sure if I regret watching that Down The Rabbit Hole episode.

Holy shit! 1,000 posts already?!

Welp, now what?

The full list of compatible vehicles is in the product description.

(the most commonly required response to questions about "will this work for my car" on Amazon, and the least used)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.