Random thread

4 hours ago, Srake said:

It's days like this where I regret subbing to SiIvagunner.

Hell.PNG?width=1155&height=579

Other than that Oney Plays, I see nothing wrong here.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Siiva is just doing they're annual Upload a bunch of Kingdom Hearts rips with random jokes(Loud noises and beans) and a bunch of reverb. You aren't missing much.

If you were talking about OneyPlays, I don't now man. Right now all of Chris' videos feature some of the other SleepyCabin guys (Corey, Jeff, etc) so if you're into that then... 

Also, what is wrong with funny scream man?

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

I have literally no frame of reference for who any of those people are, or what they did, other than that they exist, and apparently Kingdom Hearts is a game...

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

That's okay :)

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

8 hours ago, BTGBullseye said:

I have literally no frame of reference for who any of those people are, or what they did, other than that they exist, and apparently Kingdom Hearts is a game...

oneyng made some pretty popular newgrounds and youtube animations back in the day and silvagunner replaces melodies in video game music with memes. i don't know any of the other people.

And the Kingdom Hearts series an amazing series that blends Final Fantasy and Disney in an amazing way.

That explains why I don't know about it then. (not a fan of Final Fantasy, or much of Disney in general)

SilvaGunner doesn't only mix memes. Like this, where he put Tchaikovsky in Pokemon

or this one mixing Cave Story with Wonderful World

Gets to Nihilanth

Gordon: "Oh shit, forgot my helmet at work, be right back"

Oh shit, forgot my helmet at work, be right back

5 hours ago, Prinny said:

SilvaGunner doesn't only mix memes. Like this, where he put Tchaikovsky in Pokemon

or this one mixing Cave Story with Wonderful World

Yeah but then Siivagunner also uploads 69 Kingdom Hearts rips at once all the while introducing a new joke nearing the level of Puzzleroom that causes 3000 people to unsubscribe.

Then they upload a really good Fusion Collab

Classic Siivagunner

55 minutes ago, Psychotic Ninja said:

Gets to Nihilanth

Gordon: "Oh shit, forgot my helmet at work, be right back"

Oh shit, forgot my helmet at work, be right back

why is this video stressing me out? what magic is happening

On 9/2/2019 at 7:26 PM, rokken said:

why is this video stressing me out? what magic is happening

Health and ammo cheats, as well as amplified physics reactions to the explosions.

2 hours ago, BTGBullseye said:

Health and ammo cheats, as well as amplified physics reactions to the explosions.

No cheats, exploits. No amplified physics. It's done on a modded HL that allows you to play the levels in reverse.

4 hours ago, BTGBullseye said:

That's just normal half-life physics, though.

the name's riley

23 hours ago, Psychotic Ninja said:

No cheats, exploits. No amplified physics. It's done on a modded HL that allows you to play the levels in reverse.

You can literally watch the 250 point health bar go to 0 several times, then hit additional damage and still keep going, and you think it's not cheating? What about picking up 8 sets of 2 grenade rounds from a single corpse? (he does that several times as well)

21 hours ago, Annie said:

That's just normal half-life physics, though.

No, it really isn't. Self-damage from explosions are about 2/3 as effective as displayed. Don't even get me started on the bunnyhopping.

Edited by BTGBullseye (see edit history)