Jump to content

Random thread

Recommended Posts

He's not the same guy either!

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Share this post


Link to post

You really shouldn't throw onions at people, they bruise like a mother fucker.

Burn the World!

Share this post


Link to post

What do you call it when a restaurant takes inventory of it's shortening every 4 weeks?

"Ich bin, ja, ja, Volkswagen narcoman"

Share this post


Link to post
On 3/18/2021 at 9:41 PM, BTGBullseye said:

The same guy?

No, it's The Count of Monthly Crisco

"Ich bin, ja, ja, Volkswagen narcoman"

Share this post


Link to post

So, the same guy. Got it.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
On 6/15/2021 at 12:02 PM, Im_CIA said:

Who is @Generic-User? Why does it have permission to add things to the the game list? 

 

 

 

The truth is out there.

 

I'm one of Ross's mystery volunteers. He has me input entries into the games list for him, primarily in batches.

 

Or am I...?

Edited by Generic-User (see edit history)

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, Generic-User said:

 

I'm one of Ross's mystery volunteers. He has me input entries into the games list for him, primarily in batches.

 

Or am I...?

 

All that editing for a single "s".

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Share this post


Link to post
44 minutes ago, BTGBullseye said:

All that editing for a single "s".

 

Oddly enough, when I added that "s" (because the lack of it irrationally bothered me for whatever reason after looking at it), I actually thought to myself "I wonder if anyone will check the edit history and see that it was one single letter that has been changed", but I didn't think they would actually call me out on it. Now I know the answer. I'd give you a prize if I had one.

Share this post


Link to post
16 hours ago, Generic-User said:

 

I'm one of Ross's mystery volunteers. He has me input entries into the games list for him, primarily in batches.

 

Or am I...?

 

I'm actually a volunteer metsuke. I will have to write you up for spilling the beans

"Ich bin, ja, ja, Volkswagen narcoman"

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, Generic-User said:

 

Oddly enough, when I added that "s" (because the lack of it irrationally bothered me for whatever reason after looking at it), I actually thought to myself "I wonder if anyone will check the edit history and see that it was one single letter that has been changed", but I didn't think they would actually call me out on it. Now I know the answer. I'd give you a prize if I had one.

The simple acknowledgement that I am a weird person that wants to see every iteration of a comment's history is sufficient reward.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, Im_CIA said:

I'm actually a volunteer metsuke. I will have to write you up for spilling the beans

 

Or, maybe everything I've said is all part of my plan and you are playing into my hands this very moment...

 

9 hours ago, BTGBullseye said:

The simple acknowledgement that I am a weird person that wants to see every iteration of a comment's history is sufficient reward.

 

It works out as a win-win then, because out of all the "random-rhetorical-questions-I-may-ask-myself-in-a-day-that-don't-matter-in-the-scheme-of things-and-don't-ever-expect-to-actually-get-the-answer-to-in-the-first-place", this is one of the rare few that did indeed receive an answer in my lifetime so far.

Share this post


Link to post
18 hours ago, Generic-User said:

It works out as a win-win then, because out of all the "random-rhetorical-questions-I-may-ask-myself-in-a-day-that-don't-matter-in-the-scheme-of things-and-don't-ever-expect-to-actually-get-the-answer-to-in-the-first-place", this is one of the rare few that did indeed receive an answer in my lifetime so far.

Always happy to be of limited assistance! :)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Share this post


Link to post

µë }|σ|♀☼↨E

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Share this post


Link to post

Well, there's apparently no text in my clipboard...

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in the community.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×
×
  • Create New...

This website uses cookies, as do most websites since the 90s. By using this site, you consent to cookies. We have to say this or we get in trouble. Learn more.