Portal 2 [SPOILER FREE]

As seeing as Portal 2 has been out for several hours, who here, besides me, and a few of my friends, stayed up real late, playing it? Anyone planing on getting it (if you didn't preorder it) Who did preorder it? If you've beaten it, what do you think of it? Did/do you plan on doing co-op before or after beating it?

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Moved to the Valve games section.

I got a free copy on Steam for getting all 36 potatoes.

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

From the beginning i want to apologize for the lack of my english knolege

There should be no spoils of portal 2 in my "review", so those who hasnt finished yet can read it too....

I did preordered it. I live in Europe, so the game was released at 09:00am here. When i started it for the first time, it was like having a best sex in the world. I have never seen better graphics. I have a really good gaming headset, so my ears had an orgasm from the sounds . Now, about the gameplay. I have finished portal 1 about 4-5 times, and completed allot of chalange maps so you could say im pretty good at it (but not pro). When i started portal 2, I had to think from the first level, and the whole game was werry hard, even when i played it for second time, it took me damn long to finish some tests. A little bit about the story. I have played all of Valves games, and the story line of half-life series was obscure for me. I was suprised that when i finished portal 2, there were no lose ends left, everything was clear for me. Now most of the people says, that the game was to short (only 4-5 hours of gameplay.) THEY ARE WRONG. Single player takes 4-6 hours to finish (depends on your skill and curiosity). Co-Op mode takes you more then 4 hours, so total of 9 hours of gameplay, And i heard that there are allot of maps comming soon to Co-Op mode. The other complains are that Valve released a DLC, and because lots of people are Dumb and they think that DLC means more maps, lots of them bought it, and they were wrong. The DLC pack contained hats,skins,flags,etc... but no maps, so everyone just ragequit'ed, because the pack cost is 90$ (atleast was when i checked it). For those idiots who thinks that DLC means new maps, go read some books or smth. DLC-DownLoadable !Content!, so it can be anything, not only maps. All in all, Portal 2 was at least 10 times better then the first one, and it is worht to be called Game of the year.

From the beginning i want to apologize for the lack of my english knolege

There should be no spoils of portal 2 in my "review", so those who hasnt finished yet can read it too....

I did preordered it. I live in Europe, so the game was released at 09:00am here. When i started it for the first time, it was like having a best sex in the world. I have never seen better graphics. I have a really good gaming headset, so my ears had an orgasm from the sounds . Now, about the gameplay. I have finished portal 1 about 4-5 times, and completed allot of chalange maps so you could say im pretty good at it (but not pro). When i started portal 2, I had to think from the first level, and the whole game was werry hard, even when i played it for second time, it took me damn long to finish some tests. A little bit about the story. I have played all of Valves games, and the story line of half-life series was obscure for me. I was suprised that when i finished portal 2, there were no lose ends left, everything was clear for me. Now most of the people says, that the game was to short (only 4-5 hours of gameplay.) THEY ARE WRONG. Single player takes 4-6 hours to finish (depends on your skill and curiosity). Co-Op mode takes you more then 4 hours, so total of 9 hours of gameplay, And i heard that there are allot of maps comming soon to Co-Op mode. The other complains are that Valve released a DLC, and because lots of people are Dumb and they think that DLC means more maps, lots of them bought it, and they were wrong. The DLC pack contained hats,skins,flags,etc... but no maps, so everyone just ragequit'ed, because the pack cost is 90$ (atleast was when i checked it). For those idiots who thinks that DLC means new maps, go read some books or smth. DLC-DownLoadable !Content!, so it can be anything, not only maps. All in all, Portal 2 was at least 10 times better then the first one, and it is worht to be called Game of the year.

Excellent Review DooMas! Thanks a lot... Now all that's left to do on my side is to wait for 5 months and buy the game

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

Excellent Review DooMas!

*Activating Flame Shield*

I disagree, that can hardly be called a review. Things like getting an eargasm and having like the best sex in the world tell me nothing about the game. In fact the whole review told me nothing about the game, you can replace the whole review with: I liked it very much. Because that is basically all it is saying.

Yeah, i haven't gotten a chance to play the game yet. So in my jealousy i am hating on people who do have played it

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Excellent Review DooMas!

*Activating Flame Shield*

I disagree, that can hardly be called a review. Things like getting an eargasm and having like the best sex in the world tell me nothing about the game. In fact the whole review told me nothing about the game, you can replace the whole review with: I liked it very much. Because that is basically all it is saying.

Yeah, i haven't gotten a chance to play the game yet. So in my jealousy i am hating on people who do have played it

I think You just want a spoiler not a review.

For a review it's good, said the aproximate amount of gameplay, that there is no loose ends and the game clears up the story, the audio atmosphere is great and that there will be much harder challenges then Portal 1.

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

I enjoyed this game. It has excellent dialogue.

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

I was just playing for like 6 hours. It's absolutely awesome. The gameplay, the writing, the visuals, it's really really great.

I think i made mistake calling it a review. Its more like My first look at the game. I could spoil more if you want, but i dont think that that will help, especially for those who hasnt played portal 2 or even portal 1 yet.

finished the single player and co-op, its an amazing game experience that had me both cursing and laughing throughout. worth it for any and every body.

You think that's shocking? I have no steam account, no PC, unless that's just a run of the mill computer, play FPS on the PS3, and don't download anything. I also have no idea how to do anything cool on the internet like draw, hack, program, etc. Now somebody revive him.

You think that's shocking? I have no steam account, no PC, unless that's just a run of the mill computer, play FPS on the PS3, and don't download anything. I also have no idea how to do anything cool on the internet like draw, hack, program, etc. Now somebody revive him.

Portal 1 IS on the PS3 y'know? It's in the Orange Box, which you can pick up at retail extremely cheap. Along with HL2 + Episodes and TF2

Portal 1 IS on the PS3 y'know? It's in the Orange Box, which you can pick up at retail extremely cheap. Along with HL2 + Episodes and TF2

its funny to play tf2 1.0,SO MANY EXPLOITS

The future of gaming lies in realistic simulations of extraordinary realities

"I am drunk, you dont have an excuse"

Fuck you, HP. Bought Portal 2, full price. But my fucking laptop keeps freezing, and I sent it to repair, but they gave it back to me in the same state. Fuck you, HP. Now I'll only be able to play in months. Fuck you, HP.

PS: Fuck you, HP.