Portal 2 [SPOILER FREE]

Just uninstall all the HP crap... Or you can install Teamviewer and have me optimize your computer for gaming...

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

HP computers should be banned.

+rep

I removed as much HP crap from my parent's laptop as I could find at the time, and it still pops up an optimization dialog in the middle of playing movies on it.

Just uninstall all the HP crap... Or you can install Teamviewer and have me optimize your computer for gaming...
If it was a software issue I would have fixed it long ago. But it isn't, so.

If it's hardware, then it isn't HP's fault. If it's HP's fault, then it's a software problem.

If it's hardware, then it isn't HP's fault. If it's HP's fault, then it's a software problem.

I mean fuck HP because my laptop went to repair and they returned it with the same problem. Fuck HP.

I mean fuck HP because my laptop went to repair and they returned it with the same problem. Fuck HP.

What problem? (I still think fucking HP is a rather off-putting idea)

I don't wanna talk about it, I'm too depressed.

The CPU drops to 0% every once in a while (many onces in a while) and that makes games barely playable and other aplications really annoying to use, because the whole system stops for a second. I think it is a motherboard problem, that is quite common in this and other HP laptop models. But I don't wanna open up the laptop and void the warranty.

The CPU drops to 0% every once in a while (many onces in a while) and that makes games barely playable and other aplications really annoying to use, because the whole system stops for a second. I think it is a motherboard problem, that is quite common in this and other HP laptop models. But I don't wanna open up the laptop and void the warranty.

That part isn't HP. It's probly the processor overheating... Do you use a chilling pad for your laptop? (if not, that would be the first thing to try)

Excellent chilling pad: Thermaltake Massive23 LX Notebook Cooler

(I use one myself, drops temps by 20C at load)

Its not overheating. This is why I didn't want to talk about it, I'm not looking for help Thanks anyway.

And as I said, I never said it was HP's fault that the hardware fault, they just sent my laptop back without repairing it.