Videochat July 2018

Sign in to follow this  

you should add one of those donation bars on the site,
if there are people who are to frustrated they might donate a few bucks to speed up the process

and, about the hosting...
have a look a servage.net
510Gb storage
5TB transfer per month
but europe based
dont know where youre from

Good things take time, waiting isn't a problem. Good luck with the new site, too.

I can wait. C'mon half the fun is seeing them brand new after a wait.
ACHOO!

"But smoking's like setting fire to yourself. That's silly! You're pretty silly sometimes, Mike!" Haha, I love your dialogues. They've got a feeling of randomness, but are paced so that they never drag. Good job.

Regarding your new site, are you planning to have an RSS feed for your news like you do here? I check up on this site every day by just quickly checking the feed and seeing if there's anything new out there, and then loading up the site itself whenever there is. I find it pretty convenient, so I hope that you'll still have an RSS feed when you move to a new site.

sharky: I think that's how you pronounce it. And once this tutorial is done, I hope to have a bunch more CP coming so you and people like you can get your fix.

Combine 017: Lit Fuse's production techniques differ quite a bit from mine, it's not clear whether there would be much benefit to joining.

anonymous dude 1: Well I don't know about CN, but I certainly haven't dropped CP, it's just been delayed a ton. It's going to come back in full force this year. There's still two really long episodes coming that are half-finished.

fotograaf: I'm located in the U.S. actually, but maybe it doesn't matter.

Ridan Krad: That section was something I wrote quick to justify having the credits. It doesn't add a whole lot, though you get a little more perspective on Dave from it.

RSS isn't my main goal, but there's no reason why I can't have it once the site is up. I plan for many updates on the new site (for reasons I'll reveal later).

Good job Ross, as always. HD quality is very good. Besides, I know I'm painful, but have you got any scripts? I like your stuff very much and with scripts I can enjoy it fully Keep up good work.

take your time, you doing cp because you want to, not because you must.

i love your machinima, but i can wait.

love the new video! thank you

SO if this was supposed to be a complation video?why did machinima decide not to make???

I can't speak for anyone else but no matter how long I have to wait, I will because I enjoy your work THAT much. I understand how real life is necessary for you to do this so I'm not complaining about how long it's taking.

I'm just biding my time and waiting for the next episode. Do what you have to do, your true fans will be here.

Thanks for being patient, guys. You will not be disappointed.

you know, i was just thinkng about freemans mind, and noticed how much more BORING it is to WALK throo the place on anamalous materials without funny comments, it drags!!! lol,

morbid: thanks, that's the best looking one I've seen so far

bursoft: I do, but it hasn't been updated yet. I plan to put all the scripts (and subtitles) on the new site, which is being worked on again and is getting closer to completion.

anonymous dude: I don't know why they changed the format, I didn't get any warning either.

ShadowStylez: That's good to hear, I'm not going to disappoint in the long run. This has just been the biggest delay I've hit for a while, there's still plenty more to come.

Just a little typo I'd like to point out...you said that the song you used was from "Deus Ex Machina". I recognized the song, and realized you probably just meant "Deus Ex". Yes, the common expression has machina, but that's the game. Great video.

Combine at a building that strongly resembles Falling Water? Interesting...

Eating is for the weak get the CP video done!!!!!!! lol jk try and make the next Freemans mind when u get this next video done plz.

well i have one question how do do this stuff?