Inside

Sign in to follow this  

Interesting game. Ross's notes pretty much nail everything of note. I would however like to add that people went NUTS over this game when it first came out for some reason. It was probably the weirdest disconnect between myself and the general gaming audience that I have ever experience.

On 8/2/2019 at 9:41 AM, MeowlordKing said:

I would however like to add that people went NUTS over this game when it first came out for some reason. It was probably the weirdest disconnect between myself and the general gaming audience that I have ever experience.

I second this. Watching youtube reviewers over-analyzing this game trying to find some deep meaning in it was amusing.

I don't like these ultra depressing grey ass bleak ass looking games so I pretty much skipped this one by default. I feel like the screenshots themselves just scream "boring". I'd rather be playing Call of Duty instead of this to be honest.

I can't take games like these seriously, the writing is downright embarassing most of the time. I just can't take them seriously at all. It often feels like they are trying too hard, but they go overboard, and it borderlines on the ridiculous.

Maybe I'm weird, but I actually find games like these to be kinda stupid.

I would rather take a dumb action game, instead of depression in a can.

Edited by RaTcHeT302