Your favourite drink

Sign in to follow this  

Mountain Dew Livewire. (Distortion was better, but they stopped making it )

Diet Big K soda (generic diet coke)

Kroger Company FTW!!!

I wish they would go back to selling Mountain Dew here in Norway. It was here for a brief period and just disappeared with no explanation. I guess it just didn't sell well. Maybe because we still have Urge (Surge in US) which was discontinued virtually everywhere else in the world but is still sold in Norway. It's basically the same thing as Mountain Dew, a caffeinated carbonated citrus drink with carbos, making Mountain Dew a bit obsolete.

MOONSHINE FTW!!!!

mixing Fernet with coke, sugar, juice powder and brandy and u get a nice liver-killing delicious drink

MOONSHINE FTW!!!!

mixing Fernet with coke, sugar, juice powder and brandy and u get a nice liver-killing delicious drink

I'll have one on the rocks.

Orange juice (8 ounces), vodka (.5 ounce), rum (.5 ounce), Black Velvet (Canadian Whiskey, .25 ounce), cherry flavored brandy (.25 ounce).

Knock-out juice by the 3rd drink... Better than a sleeping pill, and no hangover.

Orange juice (8 ounces), vodka (.5 ounce), rum (.5 ounce), Black Velvet (Canadian Whiskey, .25 ounce), cherry flavored brandy (.25 ounce).

Knock-out juice by the 3rd drink... Better than a sleeping pill, and no hangover.

I'd buy that for a dollar.

I like water

Cold, pure, nice.

Mmmm... they should sell Coca Cola with water flavor.

Go drink a CokaCola Light and you'll have a cola with water flavor...

Oranje juice. I'm sort of picky with sweet stuff, for some reason (I eat all sort of gross stuff, but its the sweet stuff thats hard for me to like now), so I mostly drink water, because there isn't always orange juice.