Outer Wilds

I have played this game. and i can tell you with complete sincerity that it is one of if not the top game of 2019 for me. But i must warn you, do not look up a walkthrough or playthrough of this game unless you absolutely have to. You advance in this game not by collecting items or upgrades, but by collecting knowledge. there is nothing stopping you from beating the game before the first cycle. you just dont know how. to give an example, there is the planet giant's deep. an ocean covered planet with perpetual cyclones and a current under the surface preventing anything from getting too deep. there is a simple trick to get underneath, but you discover that trick on another planet trying to do a different objective. 

this game has an amazing soundtrack, dynamic worlds, good writing, and a simple art style. i cannot recommend it enough. Also i dont know why it is still classified as early access since the game seems to be finished from what i've seen.

This game was awe inspiring from beginning to end, and the only way to appreciate it is to go in blind. Avoid any spoilers before going in in order to get the full experience, I didn’t even watch any trailers when I got it, I saw a streamer doing the introduction and I bought it before he even left the planet.

Incredible game, if you like pseudo-physics, this game is for you.

Haven't played it myself, but watched a let's play of it (I have a crappy machine) so I can't attest of it's controls, but the soundtrack fits amazingly, the mysteries are beautiful and the story line really encaptivating.

This is partially a cosmic horror kind of game so it also contains jump scares, so be warned.

Burn the World!

Excellent game, can't recommend it highly enough.  But it's a game very easily ruined with spoilers, so if you have any interest in it, ignore everything anyone has to say about it and just play it as soon as you can to avoid accidentally seeing spoilers.

It's now available on the slightly less but still very despicable plattform of Steam and most likely totally not my jam.

The less spoilers the better!

Its like a refined Subnautica with less cooking fish and more elliptical orbits.

Puzzles and story are very rewarding.

You are free to explore anywhere, but somehow on my blind playthrough, it felt like a linear game pace.

Every time I ran out of health felt like a "yeah that was a dumb". You eventually become proficient and master the solar system with just your experience and knowledge.

I thought I'd totally love this game. Published by one of my favorite game publishers, annapurna interactive. It seems like I SHOULD really like it with the charm and graphics style. Reading the speech bubbles without voice actors kinda causes me to loose attention. I'm sure I'll give it a try again.

I played it (pirated) a while back. Apart from an interestingly kooky story, it's extremely bland and little variety of equipment.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I just remembered, effectively no replayability IME. Not even any real mods...

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.