Video shortage update

Sign in to follow this  

Awesome job as always, both civil protection and freeman's mind are always funny with intellectual humour. Just wondering, as you say this tutorial is taking a long time, what is the duration of the tutorial, as in, how long will it go for? Keep up the good work

"But could you *bleep* the swears? Y'know, censor. Because my little brothers love Half-Life and they would love this, but they... y'know... can't hear that stuff."

No censor!!!

I think not permitting profanity while allowing acts of graphic violence is a double-standard. So far there's only dead bodies and blood, but HL is a very violent game. If there wasn't so much gore in it, I would consider toning down the language, but since there is I see no reason to do so.

That said, I only add language if I think it will make the situation funnier or seem more authentic. I try to avoid using it excessively as it weakens its impact. Also since I have more control over the series, CP will contain less language overall.

You know, Ross, you could use FileFront for a mirror.
Its reliable and always works for me.

will: I've tried that in the past, but filefront will automatically delete your files after a couple days if no one downloads them. I don't want to have to keep re-uploading the videos. I should hopefully have more mirrors setup once the new website is ready.

Oh... didn't know that.
That sucks. I don't know what else to say. Keep up the good work?

Hope you finish the tut soon so you have more free time! Wandering what you think about the script i sent.

Ross what about using Rapidshare?

A lot of people actually dislike Rapidshare, I don't think you'd get a happy audience.

What about using Bittorrent? I think there are enough viewers that you could get a decent number of seeds for good download speeds, while also cutting down significantly on your own bandwidth costs. Just a thought.

Positively superb stuff Ross.
Been a huge admirer for quite some time now, but I didn't get my thumb out of my arse until now to let you know.

I noticed you said on the 1fort blog how you're displeased with how some parts come off as contrived, and while that may be true to a certain extent, trust me when I say that your material doesn't nearly seem as forced or haphazard as that of a more commercial series such as Family Guy.
(No, I'm not a fan)

This is innovative fun for the whole passive agressive family to enjoy.

Keep up the good work -- I'm dying to see more.

//Rasmus

You've done it again. Thank you for the great series that is Freeman's Mind.

Hey Ross, what program do you use to record sound with?

im an ameatur at video making, i just record voice and make a paint slide show. just paint pictures, then i use "windows movie maker" to put it together, occasionaly i add music, my vids r retarded and i have only 3

Very very very funny, this series is great! Keep it up...laughed for ages afterwards, and now I have an inner Gordon Freeman that narrates when I am at work.

Another great video, though I wish Machinima.com would work again... .

Ross, you are a master of machinima comedy!

Episode 4 is just another gem added to the pile!

It was so hilarious, I nearly fell outta my seat a few times, and nearly went crazy thinking the people around me were frog people! LOL

Well done!