Video shortage update

Sign in to follow this  

I think you should stick with this series. If you don't continue it, I'll cry. In fact, I enjoy it more than Civil protection, and I would be quite happy if you focused on the Freeman's Mind series more and did Civil Protection as the side project. And I'd love to see a Freeman's Mind using Half-Life 2 and the episodes, and Portal would be good except you'd have to either fake a chick's voice or get a chick to voice it for you

Anyways, great work! Love it all, and keep it up!

These are freaking HILARIOUS!

Most comedy machinima feels forced. I'll chuckle a little here and there sometimes... but for some reason your "Freeman's Mind" series always gets me laughing. Keep up the amazing work with this series! So simple, but SO funny. Bahahah!

So, when is the download link actually going to be fixed matey?

U've put "EDIT: Download link now fixed" below the download link, but when I click on it I get this message ":: File could not be found."
I even get the same when I try to download it direct from machinima.com by clicking on the download link beneith the player window. http://www.machinima.com/film/view&id=27862

Thanks in advance.

Great series Ross Scott! I hope that you can make freeman's mind a bit faster though. This is my all-time favorite machinima!

How come there is NO LINK TO EPISODE 4!!! can SOMEONE fix that