Favorite Portal 2 Character? [Spoilers]

Sign in to follow this  

Cave Johnson is my favorite! Though almost anyone with dialogue is hilarious. But if you don't like Cave Johnson, I will burn your house down. WITH LEMONS

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.

Cave Johnson is my favorite! Though almost anyone with dialogue is hilarious. But if you don't like Cave Johnson, I will burn your house down. WITH LEMONS

Hahaha I loved that quote...

My favourite characters would be the defective turrets and personality cores... Or those boxes/turrets with legs... That was just sad

''Almost everything–all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure–these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.'' - Steve Jobs

Well, I think we can all agree GLaDOS is pretty fragmented to begin with.

Time for a defrag!

*lures animal king into chamber*

Cave is my fav, though PotaDOS and GlaDOS in co-op rules. So degrading.

In joke, animal king and the Acapella Turrets are up there.

"Do not inhale fumes, no matter how good they smell."

I like everyone.

Seriously, there's no one who's off-putting or offensive. That's saying a lot.

But if I had to choose someone? Chell, simply because for all intents and purposes, she's me. I'm supposed to identify with her.

wheatley. easily wheatley yeah his bad streak was immaterial to me. i mean i can understand a little man complex, who wouldnt act a little maniacal in the face of (seemingly) limitless power. and i was speaking with his accent and his inflictions for two hours after playing portal 2. hes very incorrigible lol.

Wheatley before he becomes a psychotic moron of an antagonist. Him becoming an antagonist reminds me a bit of Orsino in Dragon Age 2.

da2__orsino_spoilers_by_fishmas-d3c451x.jpg

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

Did no one else get that wheatley didn't actually go power mad? He was simply affected by the programming of the glados addons that he was plugged into. Notice how glados, when taken out of the shell, becomes sympathetic and human, while wheatley, plugged into it, becomes singleminded and selfish. I must have not been the only person to notice this.

That's because the body itself runs a modified copy of Vista. So, this is like Vista's ERROR 244: You have attached a fully-functioning device into a device running Windows Vista. Vista will now corrupt the device and flood the chamber with a deadly neurotoxin.

tumblrlmtamp907g1qe96vj.jpg

He is the best at space.

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

Cave Johnso fan here.

I'll burn your house down. WITH THE MELONS.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

Cave Johnso fan here.

It's "Lemons". But in the end, aren't lemons just dyslexic melons?

Cave Johnso fan here.

It's "Lemons". But in the end, aren't lemons just dyslexic melons?

I know it's lemons. -_-

˙ןǝɯous ʇɥǝ ʍıʇɥ ˙poʍu ɥonsǝ ʎonɹ qnɹu ı,ןן

I know it's lemons. -_-

˙ןǝɯous ʇɥǝ ʍıʇɥ ˙poʍu ɥonsǝ ʎonɹ qnɹu ı,ןן

I know you know, but did you know that knowing doesn't stop people that know you know from acting like they didn't know that you know?

GLaDOS for her delicious evilness.

Cave Johnson for his humorous outcomes when attempting to say ANYTHING.

Wheatley just annoyed me. he was funny at times, but mostly just annoying. XD

Retired Forum Moderator

Did no one else get that wheatley didn't actually go power mad? He was simply affected by the programming of the glados addons that he was plugged into. Notice how glados, when taken out of the shell, becomes sympathetic and human, while wheatley, plugged into it, becomes singleminded and selfish. I must have not been the only person to notice this.

Yep, and when GLaDOS is plugged back in in the end, she regains some of her cold personality back.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

Yep, and when GLaDOS is plugged back in in the end, she regains some of her cold personality back.

Yeah, isn't that, ya know, a pretty significant plot piece?

Yeah, isn't that, ya know, a pretty significant plot piece?

*Points to spoiler tag on topic title* You've all been warned.

Retired Forum Moderator