So about a confirmation email...

I made an account here, clearly as you can see from this post. But I never got a confirmation email, and I never saw an option to re-send one. Clearly it probably doesn't matter seeing as I'm able to post but it'd ease my mind if I could get one so I could be 100% verified lol. Any way to do that? Or someone to contact about it? 

11 hours ago, Snowman said:

I made an account here, clearly as you can see from this post. But I never got a confirmation email, and I never saw an option to re-send one. Clearly it probably doesn't matter seeing as I'm able to post but it'd ease my mind if I could get one so I could be 100% verified lol. Any way to do that? Or someone to contact about it? 

Howdy, I will hand verify your account. When did you make it? There was a period I was just auto-approving accounts due to an email outage.

I looked at your account, and your account was one we auto-approved. You're good to go.

Oh hey thanks for the update. I was scared there was an issue with my account or something, thanks for the info!

Just my own two cents: I also wanted to make a new account the other day (because i thought i lost access to this one) and i didn't receive a confimratory email (a separate email address than the one tied to this account).