Freeman's Mind – subtitles by Jaromír Karmazín

Sign in to follow this  

Hello. My name is Jaromír Karmazín and I have been translating Freeman's Mind in the Czech language. As of now, I have made subtitles for all of the 31 existing episodes, publishing them as duplicate videos on YouTube. Most of the subtitle files are created from scratch, while a few of them are based on the English originals from Accursed Farms and some are taken over from other authors (with permission). Since it has not yet been possible to make these subtitles official, I have uploaded duplicate videos to YouTube so I could add my subtitles to them.

I hope to make my subtitles official one day, as I know of no other person translating this series. I am posting them as they are, without alteration from the ones on YouTube. They should meet the guidelines posted on this forum, except they do not use double spaces between sentences. (This is a typographical convention present in English, but absent from Czech, therefore I have not included it.) If necessary, I am willing to make changes to the subtitles so that they meet the guidelines completely and/or suit the download format better. All of my files use the UTF-8 encoding.

Wow, that's great. I would prefer to get the subtitles up on the official Youtube videos however. While I'll wait a little longer, if it seems that no one else will be reviewing your subtitles, I'll go ahead and make yours the official ones. I would rather have translations that may not be 100% accurate, than none at all.

Yeah, man, that's fantastic work and an amazing amount for over thirty episodes.

On average, I think you get more than a thousand views for each video, which is a lot of people fortunate to have you,

so keep up the great work!

Bumping this:

Beret, if you're still around, can you please re-upload this zip file so I can download it and confirm the accuracy of the timing of these Czech subs for inclusion on the videos?

Thanks so much!