The environmental changes of a cooked world.

Sign in to follow this  

My issue is everyone talking about step 1 which is carbon emmision reduction that all scientists who recognize human caused global warming acknowledge will only slow the effect down,

and no one is talking about step 2 which is supposed to stop global warming or even reverse it, without step 2 your grandchildren and great grandchildren and great great grandchildren are all doomed to live in a horrible climatic world (or at least parts of it will be more horrible to live in, like florida which is going to be hit by much larger and much more frequent twisters, but if brooklyn 99 is to be believed, florida is the ass of the US anyway).

Burn the World!

On 8/3/2020 at 4:48 PM, aweybrother said:

there is a debate if global warming is real even here? wtf man...

Not really. The debate is what exactly is causing it, and how best to reverse it.

I personally don't think carbon dioxide is the issue, but the rest of the harmful chemicals are. A lot of other people disagree and think the opposite. Some are in the middle.

I think nuclear power and the removal of any sort of purchasable "pollution credit" will fix the majority of the problem, and allow nature to reverse the problem. (though getting all countries on board would be a nightmare) Some people think that using nuclear is just as bad as unregulated coal. Some think only solar and wind can save us.

It's a really complicated discussion.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.